Lisa & Em - Part #2

9 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

yes this was interesting pity and sid can not sexually accompany the girls as they deserve:rolleyes:

Imagine if Logan was there.....

I say that since I know one girl is not enough for Logan. He need to exhaust 2-3 girls to cum.

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Imagine if Logan was there.....

I say that since I know one girl is not enough for Logan. He need to exhaust 2-3 girls to cum.

I agree, but:biggrin:

I think we should stop talking about logan,
he will not likely return,
 and it may be uncomfortable to em and sid, that it looks like it well read the cc

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I agree, but:biggrin:

I think we should stop talking about logan,
he will not likely return,
 and it may be uncomfortable to em sid that seems like you cc:angel:

Well, Alex might be able to dispatch Logan to other apartments. 

Also, remember Em is here for just a month (3 weeks now) 

We love Em to stay, but if Em really has to go we should not make the experience throw away ;) Both Sia and Logan can be great VHTV assets. At least better than Linda or Carrie - if you agree.

Now read this:

Lisa does not have too many male visitors. She is picky. One out of 17 Lisa appartment male visitors becomes Logan. Are we sure it is such good idea to simply dismiss him?   .. and it wasn't Logan fault anyway. Oh, BTW, Sid and Em relationship is open. remember last night? How come Em is so cool with Sia, bit Sid hates Logan? well, that is not fair.  

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, Alex might be able to dispatch Logan to other apartments. 

Also, remember Em is here for just a month (3 weeks now) 

We love Em to stay, but if Em really has to go we should not make the experience throw away ;) Both Sia and Logan can be great VHTV assets. At least better than Linda or Carrie - if you agree.

Now read this:

Lisa does not have too many male visitors. She is picky. One out of 17 Lisa appartment male visitors becomes Logan. Are we sure it is such good idea to simply dismiss him?   .. and it wasn't Logan fault anyway. Oh, BTW, Sid and Em relationship is open. remember last night? How come Em is so cool with Sia, bit Sid hates Logan? well, that is not fair.  

yes I love sia, but supposedly Em are friends of lisa so the possibilities are great of them to come back more times,

As for Lisa I think she has to look for a man she likes like she did misty who found the 29

and logan it was good in relation to sid, but do not exaggerate, I do not like kiwi but it is much better than logan if we compare