Lisa & Em - Part #2

James was a charismatic type of guy with better charm than Sid.

While Em was a great addition to Lisa, Sid takes all the benefits  

One the most pleasent nights we had in Lisa appartment was the 1st time Logan and friend showed up. 

However, once side was back and the drama after, I am almost sure Lisa will not have any party+sexafter event until Sid or Em leave.

The apartment name is "Lisa and Em". Then what Sid is doing here ? Sid, please go away. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sid is Em's boyfriend. Unless they break up, he's not going anywhere.

I agree with that, but if and so and he will live here,
could also have the name of sid in the listing of the apartment,
since he is basically always present in lisa's apartment:sad:

well, after the last party that lisa organized and with the consequent drama of logan,

lisa did not do anything else, ok she's sick and this serves a little justification

but she has to decide what she wants, if she thinks boring sex between sid and em satisfies us

I think its good fans get away, people want to move parties well or unsuccessful, but this showed attitude and look to do different things, was what kept them interested here,

47 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I agree with that, but if and so and he will live here,
could also have the name of sid in the listing of the apartment,
since he is basically always present in lisa's apartment:sad:

Not always.. most part of the time witch is normal, since it's the boyfriend... And maybe don't want he to be 'official' because that will mean that the 'cake' will be splitted by three 

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So that may say a lot from her... if that was the reason she only have one thing to do and break up with him

That's why I say probably and not definitely. Truth is we don't know why she did it. For all we know she could just be the type that cheats no matter what.

I also agree with you that if she's not satisfied or happy she should just break up with him. Regardless, I still would rather see the other guy fucking Em than Sid whether she's doing it behind Sid's back or not. Unfortunately with the drama blowing up when he came back, I doubt we'll ever see Logan again on cam. 

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not always.. most part of the time witch is normal, since it's the boyfriend... And maybe don't want he to be 'official' because that will mean that the 'cake' will be splitted by three 

• divide by three, well I think sid should still pay to be here, can not receive:biggrin:
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, fasterboss said:
  • divide by three, well I think sid should still pay to be here, can not receive:biggrin:

Agree. he is more preventing than contributing an d Em will become so horny that she will cheat him outside of the apartment... And what we do have then? A boring Sid....:sad:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1