Lisa & Em - Part #2

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Chloe and James - had their chance in 2-3 months. They did nothing. Today - the level of the project hight risen. Therefore - one hot sex will not return them to the project.

I'm sure if they give them another chance without James's Laptop they will do better than Lisa.:biggrin:  Chloe seems to be someone who brings joy and she's very open.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

They were uninteresting when VH had 5-6 active apartments. They will be even more uninteresting now.:confused:

to be honest most of VH apartments are uninteresting now .its numbers not quality , if they were uninteresting they will fit in well now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Yes Lisa does not have so much experience but you do not find an unfair comparison,

choles and james are a couple have had sex dozens of times,

ok you are disappointed with lisa but try to be more rational:dodgy:

Well, saying things are fine when they are not often lead to self-satisfaction.

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm sure if they give them another chance without James's Laptop they will do better than Lisa.:biggrin:  Chloe seems to be someone who brings joy and she's very open.

You have more couples in vh, because I do not see you comment on any of them, oh lisa is not there.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

to be honest most of VH apartments are uninteresting now .its numbers not quality , if they were uninteresting they will fit in well now.

Well there are 3-4 stable apartments - which collect good statistics. The rest apartment - fighting for ranking residues. When Chloe and James had a chance - then were 1-2 stable good apartments. Hot sex is the norm. Right now Misty is in action with # 32.

1088.jpg

What will they gain their viewer? Beginners - like girls Linda&Carrie, they will have good statistics for 1 month (true - they have statistics at the level of Anastasia in the last days, when there is every day Misty and action). And +/- the normal further even weeks 2-3. That is, they compensate VH losses. Chloe and James - in the asset bad reputation. Therefore, it is very probably that bad statistics will be from the first days.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

You have more couples in vh, because I do not see you comment on any of them, oh lisa is not there.:biggrin:

Well, i also have a life you know. I comment a lot on lisa's apt but that doesn't mean that i don't know what is happening elsewhere. I'm a premium subs on VHTV.

The "Sid" problem is not just being boring and and not being able to have sex.

The problem is much bigger.

With Lisa+Em chemistry Lisa appartment was about to Rank #1 in VH. The Party with Logan and his Friend it was about to become a trend.

Em's return caused a chain effect. A quite negative chain effect with the following consequences:

• Logan is gone,
  • Em can't do any good since she is limited to Sid. 
  • Lisa can't have any party (not even blue ball party.) The apartment has only two beds, 

So the apartment want down from a potentially Rank#1 to even worth than before Em join.

Amazing how much damage that little Sid boy can cause !!!!

• Like 1