Lisa & Em - Part #2

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The "Sid" problem is not just being boring and and not being able to have sex.

The problem is much bigger.

With Lisa+Em chemistry Lisa appartment was about to Rank #1 in VH. The Party with Logan and his Friend it was about to become a trend.

Em's return caused a chain effect. A quite negative chain effect with the following consequences:

• Logan is gone,
  • Em can't do any good since she is limited to Sid. 
  • Lisa can't have any party (not even blue ball party.) The apartment has only two beds, 

So the apartment want down from a potentially Rank#1 to even worth than before Em join.

Amazing how much damage that little Sid boy can cause !!!!

for my curiosity, how do people know the ranking of this apartments, people always say this apartment has number one statistics and this and that, do  people access to the data or just guess based on their liking??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

What do you mean by be realistic and strange?

I found it curious that choles and james did better than lisa,

and you have several couples in vh, and you basically comment here and in misty and none of the projects are couple

It's curious, but I have nothing to do with it.:biggrin:

37 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm sure if they give them another chance without James's Laptop they will do better than Lisa.:biggrin:  Chloe seems to be someone who brings joy and she's very open.

I've always liked those two, and Clhle is the perfect influence for Lisa to launch herself headlong into the project. Summing up now Emm and with a help from Sya then ...

James in turn needs to have a compliment. And apparently Sid is winning this role today with him.

A few more drinks and dances and we'll see with the end of the night / day will it?:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, sat11 said:

for my curiosity, how do people know the ranking of this apartments, people always say this apartment has number one statistics and this and that, do  people access to the data or just guess based on their liking??

everything and based on what groomy says, he and that always speaks in the statistics

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I found it curious that choles and james did better than lisa,

and you have several couples in vh, and you basically comment here and in misty and none of the projects are couple

It's curious, but I have nothing to do with it.:biggrin:

So if i understand what you are saying, because there are several couples in VHTV i have to watch all of them? Because i've decicided to comment only on a few of them it's curious to you? Huummm

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

So if i understand what you are saying, because there are several couples in VHTV i have to watch all of them? Because i've decicided to comment only on a few of them it's curious to you? Huummm

OK
I do not find anything and just a curious 

Nothing else

without any problem I'm going to move on:cool:

34 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The "Sid" problem is not just being boring and and not being able to have sex.

The problem is much bigger.

With Lisa+Em chemistry Lisa appartment was about to Rank #1 in VH. The Party with Logan and his Friend it was about to become a trend.

Em's return caused a chain effect. A quite negative chain effect with the following consequences:

• Logan is gone,
  • Em can't do any good since she is limited to Sid. 
  • Lisa can't have any party (not even blue ball party.) The apartment has only two beds, 

So the apartment want down from a potentially Rank#1 to even worth than before Em join.

Amazing how much damage that little Sid boy can cause !!!!

I don't think Sid is the real problem. This apt is for Lisa and Em. If Lisa wants to invite a guy, she just tell Sid not to be there and i'm sure he will understand.

Lisa is the one who should stand up and make decisions. But she's unable to do that. 

• Like 1