Lisa & Em - Part #2

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good morning Jabbath! Hey, do they have avacados in Germany? 🥑

Avocados aren't good fruit to growth on not so warm places.. 
We have it here a lot of them now.. But it's a fruit that i don't enjoy too much  unless it will be in guacamole 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think most people aren't comfortable being on cam and that's why they don't come in here regularly. Really just that simple. There's just no way a girl would sleep so easily and soundly with a stranger even with the protection of the cams.

That's  total weird thing for me that lisa do a lot... 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Avocados don't are good fruit to not so warm places.. 
We have it here a lot of them now.. But it's a fruit that i don't enjoy too much  unless it will be in guacamole 

I can eat it with a spoon right out of the skin. If anyone goes to Panera Bread they have a Roasted Turkey and Avacado sandwich that will melt in your mouth. Highly recommend it! Yum

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can eat it with a spoon right out of the skin. If anyone goes to Panera Bread they have a Roasted Turkey and Avacado sandwich that will melt in your mouth. Highly recommend it! Yum

Yes, i have a friend that eat it only with honey... 
I prefer on mexican food or in sushi 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's  total weird thing for me that lisa do a lot... 

It has to be because there is a very large group of friends that she's a part of. Most of guys she sleeps with are likely just good friends prior to VH who want to see what it's all about. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It has to be because there is a very large group of friends that she's a part of. Most of guys she sleeps with are likely just good friends prior to VH who want to see what it's all about. 

It they are friends of her ... no problem with that... but it seems that she don't know most part of them (only that night)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, i have a friend that eat it only with honey... 
I prefer on mexican food or in sushi 

You are right though, guacamole is the best! I can get the best of the best where I live. It's so good. I want some now.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It they are friends of her ... no problem with that... but it seems that she don't know most part of them (only that night)

Oh she knows them, it may be that it's the first time they've slept with her though. That I can believe.

Ok, I'm done with this day! Let me just say that I'm so happy that Violet contacted me today. BTW, she is every bit the girl you see on cam. I can't think of them without smiling. 

Oh, and sorry Lisa for invading your thread with my stuff. I always have you in my heart too! ❤️