Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 hours ago, Refur said:

image.png  0   914.38 kB

image.png  0   788.05 kB

image.png  0   1.99 MB

I just ask, where did they expect Em to sleep ???

I think the ideia it's to have in this place eight,ten residents at some time,seems having so much resident was proven an sucess and garantie of activity for the place.In that sofa easily th managers will fit four residents,and in each bedroom it's possible to fit at least more three p,four residents,soon the house will be action non stop and wildness,yes...even more than now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, martyen said:

Sparkles look at the pictures 2-3-4 we can see a cable appear, maybe the cable of the cam,? maybe my joke is explanation?

Yes maybe cable for the cam (or for the mirror) but the cam at the time kept recording (And sat11 said it's still working but without the link being available)

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

I think the ideia it's to have in this place eight,ten residents at some time,seems having so much resident was proven an sucess and garantie of activity for the place.In that sofa easily th managers will fit four residents,and in each bedroom it's possible to fit at least more three p,four residents,soon the house will be action non stop and wildness,yes...even more than now.

yes. definitely. but there is so much action now ! it will be truly amazing!!!!:huh: