Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This apartment in particular and Alex/Anna's place are the only two apartments that have any sort of potential for unpredictability so they are the only ones I watch, but I will admit that interesting moments in this place are very few and far between. We finally saw Sid/Em dancing and hanging out with Rock/Ana. Along side Nyusha when she comes back we may potential for some big moments with those 5. And often they invite guests that either hook up with each other or most likely will hook up with Nyu. That's what I like to see.

Alex/Anna - the best times in the past. If you are attracted to alcohol parties - then they will. Hot orgies are unlikely. The rules relationships have changed. B&D - not swing. A&A - not swing. 

Here. Anastasia&Rock - have regular sex. Sid&Em - have 5 minutes sex 2-3 per week. Nyusha - she has a lot of potential.

About parties. If there is no Misty, then most parties go according to the scenario - everyone got drunk and went to sleep.

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alan/Nina/Serena only do things with themselves. Alan and Nina don't do anything sexual with anyone other than Serena and Serena never invites anyone to do group sex with Alan and Nina. That's why I say they are a routine. The strap on session they had didn't excite me in the slightest. 

????

Serena numbers came very close to Bree. Alan fuck guest girl.

On 03.01.2018 at 9:12 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Isabella & Serena pt1:

MarinaSerena1.gif

On 03.01.2018 at 9:22 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Isabella & Serena pt4:

MarinaSerena5.gif

On 04.01.2018 at 1:49 AM, golfer06 said:

Capture_2018_01_03_16_47_56_214.png

Capture_2018_01_03_16_48_19_824.png

On 03.01.2018 at 3:30 AM, miscvoyeur said:

bandicam_2018-01-02_20-28-39-810.jpg

bandicam_2018-01-02_20-29-11-420.jpg

bandicam_2018-01-02_20-29-23-891.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

WOW! on a fully clothed never being naked never having sex never taking a shower & only coming out of your bed for an hour per day max rapunzel would be the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This apartment in particular and Alex/Anna's place are the only two apartments that have any sort of potential for unpredictability so they are the only ones I watch, but I will admit that interesting moments in this place are very few and far between. We finally saw Sid/Em dancing and hanging out with Rock/Ana. Along side Nyusha when she comes back we may potential for some big moments with those 5. And often they invite guests that either hook up with each other or most likely will hook up with Nyu. That's what I like to see.

Alan/Nina/Serena only do things with themselves. Alan and Nina don't do anything sexual with anyone other than Serena and Serena never invites anyone to do group sex with Alan and Nina. That's why I say they are a routine. The strap on session they had didn't excite me in the slightest. 

Well, not at all (and not because I'm a fan of their handwriting) I would classify them as "routine." I see impartially that they are in constant process of evolution. Much more than here or in Misty.

Day 27 now and day 26 respectively will be 6 and 4 months of projects (Nina / Edda).
The surprise we had this week, potentiates this to much more. With the house silver only.

Different from here.
Sid, Em, and (in support of Sya), they may, yes, move the place, but for how long? And in what way?

Reinforcement, which is sad that a place so big and with so much potential (as I said before here in its beginning and perhaps being one of the only ones) has not yet found its way to go forward.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Alex/Anna - the best times in the past. If you are attracted to alcohol parties - then they will. Hot orgies are unlikely. The rules relationships have changed. B&D - not swing. A&A - not swing. 

Here. Anastasia&Rock - have regular sex. Sid&Em - have 5 minutes sex 2-3 per week. Nyusha - she has a lot of potential.

About parties. If there is no Misty, then most parties go according to the scenario - everyone got drunk and went to sleep.

????

Groomy.

Thanks for reinforcing my point of view above, with evidences seen .... heheheheh.
:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

????

He talked about them as a group... not as individual (i think). Because indeed (except on sleep part where serena have to sleep in the living room) they are a group of 3... N&A&S
Why to compare Serena with Bree and not with Misty??? Serena is at a relationship???? no 

And for happen one time (in 6 months) we should assume that they don't have a routine??? How many times Drew have a girl without Bree??? And what about Nina (the relation girl) and Rachel (Jose the long teasing guy for months) ??  

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, not at all (and not because I'm a fan of their handwriting) I would classify them as "routine." I see impartially that they are in constant process of evolution. Much more than here or in Misty.

Day 27 now and day 26 respectively will be 6 and 4 months of projects (Nina / Edda).
The surprise we had this week, potentiates this to much more. With the house silver only.

Different from here.
Sid, Em, and (in support of Sya), they may, yes, move the place, but for how long? And in what way?

Reinforcement, which is sad that a place so big and with so much potential (as I said before here in its beginning and perhaps being one of the only ones) has not yet found its way to go forward.

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah

tenor.gif

Just now, Sparkles said:

Nop.. at least that i saw

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope he was sleeping all time :biggrin:

then how would he survive her occasional trips to the kitchen & hairwashing? her outgoing personality would be hard for him to deal with. just think of all the parties she would drag him to. oh that's right. she wouldn't!:huh:

• Like 1