Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But thats totally her current behavior and situation. She came with a suticase for obviously stay there for a while and is too shy to show anything...

Yes she doesn't seem to fit there ... but i guess it could be normal,  maybe that was not what she expected to have on first moment ... and she is in shock. We still don't know also if it's only a friend, a guest or something more for the future

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes she doesn't seem to fit there ... but i guess it could be normal,  maybe that was not what she expected to have on first moment ... and she is in shock. We still don't know also if it's only a friend, a guest or something more for the future

I really hope we wont get a new Ashley situation in here. But at the moment it totally looks that way. She obviuosly plans to stay for them time...

But btw she already show the boobs at the living room... And for example on  that situation (show body parts)... we can compare (and she is 'winning') to Tarja and Nora, and the two friends of Bree .. and many others (example: house of NAS)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But btw she already show the boobs at the living room... And for example on  that situation (show body parts)... we can compare (and she is 'winning') to Tarja and Nora, and the two friends of Bree .. and many others (example: house of NAS)

Nora had lesbian sex with Edda. And all the other did not bring luggage in to stay longer...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nora had lesbian sex with Edda.

It still took her about a month before she even did anything on cam. Meanwhile you're already calling this girl pointless after only a few hours even though she's already been topless.