Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 minute ago, nack said:

Drew and Bree are in RLC mode.They'll have some crazy moments ONCE in 3 months.Even their sex is boring.When they first moved in,i thought we'll have a crazy apartment with parties and orgies and what not.With Anna getting pregnant,everything changed.

Yes, I didn't even watch the last hot threesome. Drew has an incredibly blunted affect that does nothing for me at all. He has no change in facial expression between fucking and watching tv. Pass!

1 minute ago, nack said:

Correct !! She is madly in love with him.

Yea! I keeo hearing about that. I don't buy it for a second. What Ana loves is Misty. That is her true passion. Rock she tolerates for some menial reasons.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yea! I keeo hearing about that. I don't buy it for a second. What Ana loves is Misty. That is her true passion. Rock she tolerates for some menial reasons.

If she didn't love him,she would have dumped his sorry ass in a second.It's L O V E !!

Yeah Right !

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I'll reveal the secret. Soon 2 apartments are moving. One is Anastisia. Other is from another manager. At any time there may be a third (GMT + 5). There tenants of the house are dissatisfied with parties and music at night. But they were lucky with the owner - the most important thing for him is that the payments for the rent.

Groomy by moving you mean just residents moving to other house and opening there?The houses in GMT+5 aren't George ones?If so the only place I see having very low views or something's it's maybe C&T.

27 minutes ago, tomasalp said:

this apartment is really stupid music and shit people.It's not happening in the apartment ...

Over the past two days - there is a lot of action. Maybe Mira and Henry will only compete in the action. A lot of debauchery. Hot Girl-Girl Misty and Anastasia. Try the treesome.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Groomy by moving you mean just residents moving to other house and opening there?The houses in GMT+5 aren't George ones?If so the only place I see having very low views or something's it's maybe C&T.

Yes - the two current apartments will be closed this month. And the tenants will move to other apartments. The second apartment - moving ahead of time due to a sudden visit of the owner, who saw the cams. Yes, the third is under threat (neighbors constantly complain about parties and music). But not gay.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Over the past two days - there is a lot of action. Maybe Mira and Henry will only compete in the action. A lot of debauchery. Hot Girl-Girl Misty and Anastasia. Try the treesome.

Yes - the two current apartments will be closed this month. And the tenants will move to other apartments. The second apartment - moving ahead of time due to a sudden visit of the owner, who saw the cams. Yes, the third is under threat (neighbors constantly complain about parties and music). But not gay.

which one ?