Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

"Not a guest but a visitor"; that's literally the same exact thing. 

Blanket sex may not count to you but it counts to some people. And do you have any proof that she was threatened with expulsion? 

VH actually said it in support mails...

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Blanket sex may not count to you but it counts to some people. And do you have any proof that she was threatened with expulsion? 

a guest stays at the apt . a visiter visits & leaves. and i'm glad the people that like blanket sex were happy but i wasn't. and an inside source did tell me that she was threatened with expulsion. if you recall she fucked a guy (not dean but the other guy) under the blanket & when they were done she smiled at the cam as if to say "how do you like that? aren't i hot?" well it was that very day that she was told to shape up & that very night that she fucked without the covers for the 1st time. and i'm sure that it was anna that told her since anna's rep & $ was on the line!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if you recall she fucked a guy (not dean but the other guy) under the blanket & when they were done she smiled at the cam as if to say "how do you like that? aren't i hot?"

That is nothing but a speculative opinion. This is why these debates are pointless. How can you possibly know what she was thinking?

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was informed directly by VH that Ashley was off the project. I think I posted this in the forums and within minutes Anna worked her magic and Ashley finally agreed to stop hiding. It was a last ditch effort by Anna that saved her and if you recall, it was after this point that she stopped hiding. She wasn't perfect, but she wasn't blatantly hiding as much. 

I, myself have made the argument that even guests should not be allowed to blantanly and purposefully hide on cam. I'm an honest person and I will tell that I lost that argument with VH. They made it clear that hiding from the cams was not a no no even from tenants. Even that is not a rule. It will however eventually cost them their spot on VH. 

But, we have seriously gotten away from the main point, which is that ALL of us have expectations for what we want to see. None of us are excluded from that so don't be telling me that I'm somehow less of a voyeur because I wish for things. The second part of this is that the tenants are under no obligation to fulfill those expectations; however they do so at their expense. Views are king! No views no money! At some point though the tenant becomes a liability, a cost, an overhead, and then that's when the VH hammer falls, we hope.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was informed directly by VH that Ashley was off the project. I think I posted this in the forums and within minutes Anna worked her magic and Ashley finally agreed to stop hiding. It was a last ditch effort by Anna that saved her and if you recall, it was after this point that she stopped hiding. She wasn't perfect, but she wasn't blatantly hiding as much. 

I, myself have made the argument that even guests should not be allowed to blantanly and purposefully hide on cam. I'm an honest person and I will tell that I lost that argument with VH. They made it clear that hiding from the cams was not a no no even from tenants. Even that is not a rule. It will however eventually cost them their spot on VH. 

But, we have seriously gotten away from the main point, which is that ALL of us have expectations for what we want to see. None of us are excluded from that so don't be telling me that I'm somehow less of a voyeur because I wish for things. The second part of this is that the tenants are under no obligation to fulfill those expectations; however they do so at their expense. Views are king! No views no money! At some point though the tenant becomes a liability, a cost, an overhead, and then that's when the VH hammer falls, we hope.

Perfect summary Amy. Save this and always post it when such a discussion occurs again

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

no views ]=[no $. simple as that!

Right... because you all were dying to watch this apartment BEFORE she showed up right? Or are you the same person who every day has to let everybody on here know how much you don't watch this apartment because Rock still lives here? 

If you or anybody else wants to stop watching any apartment because of one person who doesn't even live here chooses not to get naked on cam while they're visiting then you have every right to do so, but I also have every right to think that anyone that does this is just being petty. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right... because you all were dying to watch this apartment BEFORE she showed up right? Or are you the same person who every day has to let everybody on here know how much you don't watch this apartment because Rock still lives here? 

If you or anybody else wants to stop watching any apartment because of one person who doesn't even live here chooses not to get naked on cam while they're visiting then you have every right to do so, but I also have every right to think that anyone that does this is just being petty. 

i don't know why you have to keep arguing about this shit but i'll answer all of that. i don't watch this apt at all except on the timeline to save moments as i am a moments op. i did however watch a little bit the last 2 days since misty was there. otherwise i wouldn't have even seen ashley jr. when the subject of her not fitting in was mentioned i agreed that if she was not going to go with the program that she should leave & not get in the way. the problem with the ashley type is not that they won't do anything but rather that they get in the way of others doing stuff. nyusha has been the one keeping interest here lately but if she has to share the bed with ashley jr she probably won't do anything as far as sex goes. that leaves ana & rockhead & their sex is totally boring. and i don't want to complain at all. i want to see stuff that entertains me so that i will have no reason to complain. ashley , ashley jr, linda, carrie, xgswhoever, they can all do whatever they want. but imo if they are not going to have sex & do things that are worth watching then they should leave the site & let others come that will do that stuff. it's not really that difficult. you either belong on the voyeur site or you don't!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no views ]=[no $. simple as that!

Like I said this is a symbiotic relationship. We need them to fulfill our expectations, they need us to watch them perform them. It's up to them to figure out what those expectations are and then determine what limits they will set for themselves. It's funny to me how clearly the tenants understand this, but for some reason many of us have a hard time with it. I think we have a need to not think of tenants as cammers, but the truth is that is exactly what they are. The only differences are is that they don't look into the cams, they can't leave the set, and there is at least some hope that their sexual behavior is mostly to fulfill their own desires, not ours. 

I don't have a problem with Katie or Lisa doing essentially cam shows because no one is making them do them. They are choosing to do that. Whereas I do have a problem with hiders because what they are saying is that they know I am here and they don't want me to be here. That is, I'm paying, but I'm not welcome. Hiding is a fundamental breakdown of the symbiotic relationship. That's why I complain about it. I want to be accepted by anyone in the apt regardless of who they are. Get it?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1