Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

Tis morning when Stepan returned , she even made a cup of tea ( whit biscuit ) not the lovely hugs , just like a long time married couple .

They even sit together on the pc .

Thanks  for this update, Turkey. I was really curious as to how they were when he got home. My hope is that even if they are not in a relationship any longer, that they can stay friends and that this situation doesn't become an angry and bitter one. But still, it's sad to see.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think I remember them getting married had wedding reception in RLC a couple of years ago.

They could possibly be.  I just don't recall the event.  I know Nina & Kira had a Wedding Event in their Apartment.

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think I remember them getting married had wedding reception in RLC a couple of years ago.

They both wore bands on their ring fingers. Married?  Maybe. Possibly the bands were only a sign of commitment (or left over from a box of cigars).  Who can tell with this generation!

27 minutes ago, turkey said:

Tis morning when Stepan returned , she even made a cup of tea ( whit biscuit ) not the lovely hugs , just like a long time married couple .

I saw that - a rare sighting over the past few weeks.  But I don't think they exchanged one word/greeting.  Odd....very odd.

If this living arrangement continues (which I doubt it will for much longer), I am curious what type of girl Stepan would bring home to 'shtoop' and if she would resemble Maya just as Maya's dude resembles Stepan.

One more thing:  We know that Maya's sister would often spend a Friday or Saturday night sleeping on the couch. Therefore we know that at the very least, Maya has somewhere to go when she needs a sleepover (excluding whoever she may be shtooping). But have we ever seen a relative of Stepan at the house?  I don't think so.  Let's hope he has a relative or friend he can mooch on for a sleepover. Otherwise, dude either be sleeping with the winos or he'll have to shag a 360 lb woman just to sleep at her place for the night (cuz the dude has no game)..

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Is it possible they were on the PC, because of the business they run together? Do
they still have that business together?

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Is it possible they were on the PC, because of the business they run together? Do
they still have that business together?

I have seen at least one group of shipping boxes in the last month. Which was unpacked and carried out in back packs. I will stick my foot out, and assume they are still operating the cosmetics distributorship.