Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

OBSERVATION:

Watching these two (when together) the past few days, it looks like they're remaining friends w/o the benefits.  As I type, Maya is helping out Stepan with some photography project and he his helping her with an art project.  They still often end up in separate rooms (and sleep-aways) but they are communicating.

Why is their romance over?  Other than falling out of love, who knows?!  But let me start the rumor mill by saying there is no more banging because they found out, through exhaustive research, that many years ago, her father was briefly married to his mother. Their marriage was annulled after a few months but she never told him she was pregnant at the time (with Stepan). It wasn't until a chance meeting at a Russian tiki bar 18 years later that Stepan's mother told him he has a son.

Stepan and Maya hooked up soon after (not knowing of the annulled marriage) and it wasn't until recently they discovered their are step-children.  Yes, Stepan was banging his step sister.  Hence, no more romance between the two.

What...you have a better story ?!?   Bring it!!   :-)

• Like 2

Guest jason 123

cc: Where did Maya go all the time?
Maya: First, no one asks where my sisters are, and secondly I do not work now
The answer is that I used these two things to escape the apartment, and used the private customers to work at their house at night
cc : And the other days where did you go?
Maya: I was going to study at one of the institutes
cc : Maya 
Does he know stepan what did you do ?
Maya: Yes, he knows and Also my sisters 
Steve: Hello guys believe me four times I want to make sex with her but she refuses 
One of them said she helps me in what?
I do everything for her but do not care about any interest, and today I do the photography for her body did not say so thank you just just silence and her sharp look told me what to do?
cc : All that happens here to pass day after day I do not know when to stop this?
The problem began since Maya came ill to the apartment
 .When she vomited in the toilet and went to bed that day. I stopped seeing real life sites
She does not want to get out of the apartment
Another thing to cover up when Steve comes to the apartment no one to talk about , Five-year word up on pronunciation is not that strange

Please kick out these two forever
It's time to go out 
Good-bye

6 hours ago, jason 123 said:

cc: Where did Maya go all the time?
Maya: First, no one asks where my sisters are, and secondly I do not work now
The answer is that I used these two things to escape the apartment, and used the private customers to work at their house at night
cc : And the other days where did you go?
Maya: I was going to study at one of the institutes
cc : Maya 
Does he know stepan what did you do ?
Maya: Yes, he knows and Also my sisters 
Steve: Hello guys believe me four times I want to make sex with her but she refuses 
One of them said she helps me in what?
I do everything for her but do not care about any interest, and today I do the photography for her body did not say so thank you just just silence and her sharp look told me what to do?
cc : All that happens here to pass day after day I do not know when to stop this?
The problem began since Maya came ill to the apartment
 .When she vomited in the toilet and went to bed that day. I stopped seeing real life sites
She does not want to get out of the apartment
Another thing to cover up when Steve comes to the apartment no one to talk about , Five-year word up on pronunciation is not that strange

What is CC? Is this real or is this something you made up? How did you get this info if it is real?

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What is CC? Is this real or is this something you made up? How did you get this info if it is real?

IT IS A FIGMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION !!  If he, I quote " I stopped seeing real life sites", what concern is it of his whether any of the RLC apartments are on the internet ???  How does he know anything about this, or any of the apartments, if by his own words, has stopped watching " real life sites" ??

Sounds like mommy, I WANT,  I WANT, I WANT.  Looking for attention !!

21 hours ago, Howard said:

OBSERVATION:

Watching these two (when together) the past few days, it looks like they're remaining friends w/o the benefits.  As I type, Maya is helping out Stepan with some photography project and he his helping her with an art project.  They still often end up in separate rooms (and sleep-aways) but they are communicating.

Why is their romance over?  Other than falling out of love, who knows?!  But let me start the rumor mill by saying there is no more banging because they found out, through exhaustive research, that many years ago, her father was briefly married to his mother. Their marriage was annulled after a few months but she never told him she was pregnant at the time (with Stepan). It wasn't until a chance meeting at a Russian tiki bar 18 years later that Stepan's mother told him he has a son.

Stepan and Maya hooked up soon after (not knowing of the annulled marriage) and it wasn't until recently they discovered their are step-children.  Yes, Stepan was banging his step sister.  Hence, no more romance between the two.

Wow man, you have a talent, don't waste it.

22 hours ago, Howard said:

OBSERVATION:

Technically, if you explained this correctly, they would be half-siblings, not step-siblings.

There is a regular commuter flight from Area 51 to Las Vegas. That's where Maya and her sisters go. I suspect Maya's sisters are also the result of the KBG's genetic control program. This program was designed to make females creative, energetic, and productive, while making the males focus solely on running military drones and ignoring everything else.

Qualude told me this, and I translated Dog into Squirrel then English, so I might be wrong about a few points.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

CC, and RLC, are primarily interested in researching episitomology. The theory of knowledge is critical when you exist in a land of smoke and mirrors, where nothing can be proven. https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/epistemology/

• Like 1

It sounds like an indefinite maybe to me. Or in other words "Welcome to the nut house".::)   Thirty one pages of, is it smoke or haze ? With variations thereof, and five pages of bibliography to justify the first thirty one. :biggrin:

Pssst. It is a secret, the hat is green !!