Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Actually I see a new couple -Maya and her bf----the apartment is just named wrong -stepan name needs to be removed-that's all

so no need to close the apartment. 

I thought it was the new roommates apartment that Spock/MrBox has been asking for :dodgy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I thought it was the new roommates apartment that Spock/MrBox has been asking for :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I don't know what the name of the Shar pei  dog is--but 

they can just rename the apartment Shar pei and guests  roommates :dodgy:

Ok I just changed my mind above-crossed off the wrong word :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Maya is great, she removed the covers that her boyfriend had put on them and she gave us a nice show

Her beautiful pussy engulfing the dick of her guy ......

so I guess that you are not in favor of closing the apartment on Maya :dodgy:

BTW glad to know that you are ok from Irma (the hurricane) 

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

donc je suppose que vous n'êtes pas en faveur de la fermeture de l'appartement Maya :dodgy:

je suis pour que Stephan s'en aille tranquillement.  Elle ne reviendra plus en arrière , je suis désolé pour lui

Tout est fini entre eux mais ils peuvent rester bons amis .........C'est à eux de décider

I don't like the idea of RLC telling the tenants what to do something or how to do it or where to do it. That's not part of the original RLC mission statement. I don't think the peanut gallery at CC or RLCF should control the tenants' actions, either. It defeats the entire voyeur concept of Real Life. This ain't xhamster.com.

I also don't condemn Speculation at CC or RLCF. Much is already known about the tenants, but there is much that is unknowable. Speculation allows us to discuss and consider a possibility and turn it into a probability. And that's the best we can expect in this house of smoke & mirrors.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1