Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, CrazyDude said:

Boyfriend left at 0415. What a life. 

I could be wrong. But I am reasonably sure the same thing happens at least once a day in the US. I will not comment on the rest of the world. This apartment is getting closer to "Real Life" than we tend to realize. I do not foresee RLC making any changes. The change will be up to Maya, and Stepan.

Soap operas provide fodder for the viewers, and sell merchandise for the advertisers. Welcome to RLC's newest version.   :cry:

23 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

As one too preoccupied with this apartment situation, I find it very strange that Stepan has been gone almost 72 hours, including three nights, yet Maya has spend very little of that time with the boyfriend. If she really wanted to be with this new guy why hasn't he spent more time with her, including this past evening and night.

Is it possible that the guy actually HAS A JOB?!

Wow! That makes him a rare catch on RLC! :biggrin:

Time will tell...stay tuned for another suspense filled episode of RLC, where the excitement never ends...

• Like 4

My opinion as a simple member is that we never expected them to break up. They seemed to be the most compatible couple at RLC. Now we are at a loss to understand why, and must speculate. They have never contacted me, and no one impersonating them has ever contacted me. My contacts at the front lines have either been apprehended or just got burned out on RLC, CC and RLCF, so I get no juicy information anymore.

I conclude a number of scenarios: 1) they simply got tired of fucking one another. 2) Maya got tired of Stepan's hanging around playing video games all day (wrong assumption if he's a beta tester), 3) Stepan got tired of dealing with Maya's family all day, 4) They've been watching Masha & Sasha's 4-way routine, or 5) the spark has gone out of their relationship but they are willing to be room mates for financial reasons.

But I doubt Stepan is spending 3 nights sleeping in a gutter just so Maya can have her way with some other dude. Males don't do that sort of cuckold thing. It's uncomfortable and would not have lasted this long.

Perhaps we'll see the answer on screen; but I doubt we'll see the motivations behind it on a simple computer monitor.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My opinion as a simple member is that we never expected them to break up. They seemed to be the most compatible couple at RLC. Now we are at a loss to understand why, and must speculate. They have never contacted me, and no one impersonating them has ever contacted me. My contacts at the front lines have either been apprehended or just got burned out on RLC, CC and RLCF, so I get no juicy information anymore.

I conclude a number of scenarios: 1) they simply got tired of fucking one another. 2) Maya got tired of Stepan's hanging around playing video games all day (wrong assumption if he's a beta tester), 3) Stepan got tired of dealing with Maya's family all day, 4) They've been watching Masha & Sasha's 4-way routine, or 5) the spark has gone out of their relationship but they are willing to be room mates for financial reasons.

But I doubt Stepan is spending 3 nights sleeping in a gutter just so Maya can have her way with some other dude. Males don't do that sort of cuckold thing. It's uncomfortable and would not have lasted this long.

Perhaps we'll see the answer on screen; but I doubt we'll see the motivations behind it on a simple computer monitor.

Maya needs to be mentally stimulated.  You can see that with the projects she's taken on the past few years. Meanwhile, Stepan is a happy camper in front of the computer playing games or surfing the net. If there's a reason why they split, I think THAT is one (significant) reason why.  I don't think she got bored of the banging. Banging is meaningless if you've fallen out of love.

• Like 2

Whatever our opinions its pretty clear she has strong feelings for this new guy and he is very passionate to her. In my almost 4 years with this apartment I never saw Maya this loving with Stepan and I just rewatched 15 videos I have from early 2014. Having said that the sex between Maya and Stepan was much more intense especially on Maya's part. Could be because Stepan has a much bigger and harder cock than this guy.

19 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Whatever our opinions its pretty clear she has strong feelings for this new guy and he is very passionate to her. In my almost 4 years with this apartment I never saw Maya this loving with Stepan and I just rewatched 15 videos I have from early 2014. Having said that the sex between Maya and Stepan was much more intense especially on Maya's part. Could be because Stepan has a much bigger and harder cock than this guy.

Yes...and no.  I think the sex between Maya and Stepan was good.  As I said recently, for whatever reason she (not he) fell out of love, making their sex meaningless.

The sex between Maya and boy-toy is still fresh. Like every new relationship, emotions run all over the place.  I do see a new side to Maya has far as sex goes.  She's less inhibited then w/ Stepan and may even allow boy-toy access to the back door (if that's what he wants).  Stepan had entered her back door twice (that I know of) and I don't think she liked his method (could be his large wiener was too much for her).

• Like 1