Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I'm wondering if Maya is going through a depression phase. While they go to sleep the same time, its' Stepan who is up in the morning 1-2 hours before Maya. It use to be that Maya woke up earlier. She also use to be more 'energetic' (i.e. frisky).

Maybe that was their routine when she had a job to go to. Could be that since she doesn't have a steady job, why get out of bed?   Something isn't clicking with this girl. She's not running on all cylinders.

Ok I will put together a new poll, but this time I ask you the members to tell me who you want on the poll?

The best tits and ass combination ever on RLC,

So speak up and let me know who you want on the poll as there are 20 spots.

For those who missed it. Too bad!!! Maya just filled in for Leora in her absence. Doing an extremely rare masturbation in the BR, while Stepan was, as usual entertained by the computer.

He has learned his lessons well, from his teacher Paul.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya & Stepan ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

The forecasted temperature being in the upper 80'sF today has its obvious advantages to our viewing pleasure. Air conditioning not being an option in their apartment. I have absolutely no problem with the fan. But, does it have to be in line with the camera ?   :cry: