Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I thought she was one of the good one's , i don't know the whole story ,but do it out of the home ,, i had that happen to me when i was married .not right ,break up and then carry on , thats the right thing to do ,, she was one of my fav's,  it's a shame ,,what was she thinking bringing him home ,,

13 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

I thought she was one of the good one's , i don't know the whole story ,but do it out of the home ,, i had that happen to me when i was married .not right ,break up and then carry on , thats the right thing to do ,, she was one of my fav's,  it's a shame ,,what was she thinking bringing him home ,,

Do you really feel that stepan and maya still have a relationship because all the signals indicate that no, where then they are in a very bad period
Especially they never spend nights together without the other in the past, whereas lately it is recurrent, if it is not her, it is him
All this to say that I think he is well aware of the situation with his wife and that for the moment this relationship is enough for both

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you really feel that stepan and maya still have a relationship because all the signals indicate that no, where then they are in a very bad period
Especially they never spend nights together without the other in the past, whereas lately it is recurrent, if it is not her, it is him
All this to say that I think he is well aware of the situation with his wife and that for the moment this relationship is enough for both

It take's two people to kill a relationship ,just don't bring other's home ,, not right 

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, are there people who still actually believe Maya and Stepan are still together? Wake up already.

They stay together for the kids! You people all pick on Maya , but who knows what Stepan does wen out the door ? No fight ,no killing , just friends .

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, turkey said:

They stay together for the kids! You people all pick on Maya , but who knows what Stepan does wen out the door ? No fight ,no killing , just friends .

fair enough ,,no reason to bring that home ,, no matter what 

PEOPLE!!  Of course Stepan knows that Maya hooked up.  Many of their friends tune in (or read CC) to see what they're up to.  You don't think any one of them informed Stepan that Maya hooked up (assuming he didn't know).  But he knew - they stopped having relations months ago. They came to an understanding that they remain friends and can bang anyone they want.

IMO, she is banging someone when she sleeps elsewhere.  Sometimes she sleeps at her sisters, sometime maybe with another guy.  The same can apply to when Stepan sleeps elsewhere but I'm more inclined to think its easier for her to hook up then him.

What I find odd is they share the apartment and have shared a bed (no touchy/feely). I can only assume for economic reasons.  The question becomes how much longer will the RLC big shots allow them to remain roommates?  There needs to be banging on this channel.  If Maya (or Stepan) brings someone home to bang, then the channel lives on.  Otherwise, I think they are on borrowed time.  For myself, a long time Maya fan, I have become bored with this channel in its current state.  I don't tune in as often as I use to.  Lana is the new Maya (looks like her, too).