Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't like the idea of RLC telling the tenants what to do something or how to do it or where to do it. That's not part of the original RLC mission statement. I don't think the peanut gallery at CC or RLCF should control the tenants' actions, either. It defeats the entire voyeur concept of Real Life. This ain't xhamster.com

It is not what we say at all, it would be against the concept, but we talk about RLC realising the realities, that they are no longer a couple.

The current situation is not good. Either shut them down, or give Maya and BF an apartment on their own.

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't think the peanut gallery at CC or RLCF should control the tenants' actions, either. It defeats the entire voyeur concept of Real Life. This ain't xhamster.com.

I wish someone would tell that to the knuckleheads in the VH threads.

There was a period of time right after Maya broke her arm that things at this apartment got very, very sedate. Now that all hell has broken loose over there, people are calling for them to leave? No comprendo.

For some of us, Maya comes across as an old-time buddy. Believe me, I myself have packed on a few pounds since they first showed up on RLC. They were a welcome sight after Elena (depressingly sad woman) and Artur (troglodyte). The only good thing about that early apartment was a guest who exuded sex. We called her Mighty Mouse because of her hard-ass sexual power. Other than that, Maya & Stepan were great to watch. And they didn't try to beat up, cut, or harass each other. That always gets 10 points from me.

Sadly, due to RLC's position regarding DMCA, I cannot illustrate my comments here. :sad:

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is not what we say at all, it would be against the concept, but we talk about RLC realising the realities, that they are no longer a couple.

The current situation is not good. Either shut them down, or give Maya and BF an apartment on their own.

they have one already--the f**king name on the apartment means NOTHING 

5 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

I think I am annoyed with the apartment on Stepan's behalf.  He may not care, but this is not a good situation regardless what he shows.  Remove him from the situation and I think all would be fine.  

And did you ever stop to think that maybe Stepan and Maya have it all worked out and he is ok with the situation and he wants to be able to be in the apartment at times??? It is theirs and

RLC to decide, regardless of what you or we might want.

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There was a period of time right after Maya broke her arm that things at this apartment got very, very sedate. Now that all hell has broken loose over there, people are calling for them to leave? No comprendo.

For some of us, Maya comes across as an old-time buddy. Believe me, I myself have packed on a few pounds since they first showed up on RLC. They were a welcome sight after Elena (depressingly sad woman) and Artur (troglodyte). The only good thing about that early apartment was a guest who exuded sex. We called her Mighty Mouse because of her hard-ass sexual power. Other than that, Maya & Stepan were great to watch. And they didn't try to beat up, cut, or harass each other. That always gets 10 points from me.

Sadly, due to RLC's position regarding DMCA, I cannot illustrate my comments here. :sad:

Time goes, things change... sometimes it is ups and downs, but it could also be it is over, time to go on... we might get attatched to tenants, but I'm sure it is possible to move on, maybe change can bring someting better.

I loved the apartment with Elisa&Fima, but Linda&Tibor are even greater.

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

they have one already--the f**king name on the apartment means NOTHING 

Now she still lives with Stephan, and BF visit sometimes.

But yes, just replacing Stephan with this one would be a good solution.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT MAYA IS DOING as long as she and Stepan have an understanding (which obviously they do).

You (I) may have some moral issues about the situation/behavior.  But just as I lean right, you might lean left.

What I find odd (one of the things I find odd about these two) is her shagging another dude in the bed she share's with her former boyfriend (of whome boy-toy looks like)  But as I said, that's my issue.

She's OK with it. Stepan's OK with it. And boy-toy is fine with it - he now has a place to park his Cadillac in her garage.

• Like 1