Jokes #1

jblak

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, i don't know what else to do. Whenever i go home after we have been out drinking, i turn the headlights off before i get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before i go into the house, i sneak upstairs, i get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you are obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes in the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, "How about a blowjob?"..... and she's always sound asleep."

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I went to visit the Royal Mint but when I got there the woman on the door said"your too early we don't open till After Eight

So I went to Windsor Great Park and watched the Polo😀😀

I'm not expecting you to laugh but you ARE winding me up yeh!!!!

A shopkeeper advertises "Sales assistant/handyman wanted" in his shop window. After a few hours go by a young simple lad walks in and says, "I'd like to apply for the job advertised in your window.

Shopkeeper: Have you and previous experience?

Simple Lad: No not in a shop, but I am handy because I just live around the corner.

Shopkeeper: Ha ha ok I will give you a trial.

I will serve this customer and you follow my lead on the next one.

Customer: Hello sir, I would like to buy some grass seed.

Shopkeeper: Great! would you like to purchase a lawn mower also, because once it grows you'll need to cut it.

Customer: Oh ok then.

So the Simple Lad then stands behind the counter as another customer walks in,

Customer whispers: I'd like to buy some tampons.

Simple Lad: What?

Customer: My wife's on her you know and I would like to buy some tampons for her.

Simple Lad: Oh....Ok would you like to buy a lawn mower with that?

Customer: Why?

Simple Lad: Well your weekends fucked so you might as well cut the grass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

A man was sitting at the bar at Heathrow and noticed a really beautiful woman sitting just up from him. He thought to himself. "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be an Air Hostess. I wonder what airline she works for?"

Hoping to find out, he leaned over towards her and uttered the Delta Airline slogan. "Love to fly and it shows" She gave him a blank, confused stare and he thought to himself. "Well, she obviously doesn't work for Delta." A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. So he leaned towards her again and said, "Something special in the air". She gave him the same confused look. He mentally scratched Singapore Airlines off his list.

Then he thought. "Perhaps she works for Thai Airways...." and said, "Smooth as silk?" This time, the woman turned on him and said, "What the fuck do you want?" The man smiled, sat back in his chair and said, "Ahhhhh, Ryanair!"

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

told the wife me and a couple buddies gonna try out the new boat           1185050862_bandicam2020-01-2808-47-17-096.jpg.17379045d6fd4868438f22d4486b3987.jpg          1329159436_bandicam2020-01-2808-47-57-740.jpg.5864c55cddceda1a3c647ba3af6f5575.jpg     New motor is here

Looks to be a 460 Ford mill. Ain't gonna run with dust/spray caps on the exhaust.

Older, maybe a 428/429. Maybe even a 351W by the shape of the rocker covers.

• Like 1

My new girlfriend's car got a flat tyre as we were on our way to have dinner with my parents. So i called them up and said, "Sorry Mum, i'm going to be late, my girlfriend's got a puncture." "Oh," she sighed. "I thought you had a real one this time!"

Yesterday i saw a car with a boot sticker saying, "I'm a vet, therefore i can drive like an animal." It was that moment that i suddenly realised just how many gnyaecologists there are on the roads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jenny's friend Debbie at work was complaining about a sore throat and laryngitis.

"When i have that i always give a blowjob to my husband and the next day i'm better, you should try it."

Next day Debbie comes in singing.

"How did it go?" enquires Jenny.

"Brilliant" says Debbie, "Your husband couldn't believe it was your idea!"

• Haha 3