Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Dude, that was harsh! Really! And it's interesting how we all see things differently. I
think Sonja is the most beautiful girl of all the girls at the party.

i actually like sonya the best so far angie doesn't seem like much fun even though she is the prettiest and glasha is a kissing tease that's for sure 

1 minute ago, herd0 said:

finally....Who knows, maybe if he leaves her alone and let her get some sleep and try his luck when she wakes up, he MIGHT actually get somewhere. 

i doubt it she didn't seem to be really interested in this guy , unlike the guy from last night who she seemed to really have attraction to

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i actually like sonya the best so far angie doesn't seem like much fun even though she is the prettiest and glasha is a kissing tease that's for sure 

You mean table-dancing, attention-grabbing, nose-in-the-air, know it all,
my-way-or-the-highway personality, Angie? She might be pretty, but she's
light years from beautiful. IMHO

3 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

So do these girls just go out every day and bring back a group of random guys they've probably only just met

In other words, you don't know how long they've known them. They all could be friends for a long time. 

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Dude, that was harsh! Really! And it's interesting how we all see things differently. I
think Sonja is the most beautiful girl of all the girls at the party.

I didn't mean she is ugly, she is pretty but from all the girls i saw in the party she will be last for me.
But it's ok to have different opinions on girls look :)

• Like 1