Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

9:31 there’s a funny moment when Glasha and the guy are having sex above covers and they had to stop because Angie comes in the room and goes to sleep

FUCK!!!!!!!!

I sat up till 0730 their time (0530 my time)!!! Then I missed this!! FUCK!!!!!!! Was it uncovered too?????? Was it good???

FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

FUCK!!!!!!!!

I sat up till 0730 their time (0530 my time)!!! Then I missed this!! FUCK!!!!!!! Was it uncovered too?????? Was it good???

FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! and YES!

il y a 18 minutes, ed2 a dit :

MERDE!!!!!!!!

Je me suis assis jusqu'à 0730 leur temps (0530 mon temps) !!! Alors j'ai raté ça !! MERDE!!!!!!! At-il été découvert trop ?????? Était-ce bien ???

MERDE!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!! MERDE!!!!!!!!!!

hello everyone yes it was a very funny moment, with Glasha and blue shirt caught at fault and Angie who did not even notice that they fucked, the minutes after are funny for the expressions of the faces at the moment the questions in their heads was why Angie went back to the room? and surely from blue shirt why did I flirt with Angie? Glasha is a hot girl Another funny moment around 12:10 pm 17 Glasha is on her bed and seems asleep, blue shirt leaves the room and Glasha realizes an unexpected finger in the back of blue shirt.funny to see but less to tell. to answer your question Glasha and blue shirt was starting to remove the covers when Angie came into the room to go straight to the bed

5 minutes ago, news49 said:

The guy he was between the two and saw the movements under the covers, he touched the two girls at the same time

I noticed that as well.  In fact the guy really tried to get something going with Angie when Glasha left the room after they were walked in on.  The guy kept looking towards the door for Glasha.  However Angie pretty much played dead the entire time.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Je l'ai remarqué aussi. En fait, le gars a vraiment essayé de faire quelque chose avec Angie quand Glasha a quitté la pièce après qu'ils aient été promenés. Le type regardait toujours vers la porte pour Glasha. Cependant, Angie jouait à peu près mort tout le temps.

Oui, et elle a proposé au gars de la rejoindre dans sa chambre, mais il n'a pas voulu et il a préféré baiser avec Glasha

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

FUCK!!!!!!!!

it was funny ;)

• Like 1