Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We can only guess what happened under all those covers, it wasn't only a tent, but a house of covers.

You know I have been pretty negative and dissapointed about this apartment so far,  but Angia has really blossomed up lately, and is now acting more naturally. I might have been abit unpatient, but it was frustrating to see her go a month before taking a shower without hiding.

They are 3 very beautyfull girls, and I will try to be more patient, give them more time, but I hope that they one day can show us some more intimacy, preferably without any asshole jerk.

Me too.  They certainly are the most normal of the girls apartments-early to bed and early to rise on most days--not much for

the kind of entertainment a lot of people are looking for. 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Me too.  They certainly are the most normal of the girls apartments-early to bed and early to rise on most days--not much for

the kind of entertainment a lot of people are looking for. 

If you know me, you know that I'm not like most people, I enjoy the real life, and I don't want the big shows. I'm just saying some small moments here and there would be very nice.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If you know me, you know that I'm not like most people, I enjoy the real life, and I don't want the big shows. I'm just saying some small moments here and there would be very nice.

I wouldn;t mind a few big O's once in a while either :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Glasha is sick.. 

Glasha has been feeling ill today. She got a guy to bring her some kind of (likely ventoline) inhalator. Could she have astma? 

I get the impression that very few care about what goes on in this apartment.  It is rarely in the previews and never in the timeline replay previews.  That's a lot of money for these idiots at RLC to spend on a very fancy apartment and have no interest.

• Like 1