Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:23 PM, Daleys said:

I know because i have footage of them looking for their papers they were not their because of the rape as no girl was raped.

and the apt got pulled because a couple of illegals were just visiting and didn't even live there yea right,oh and the guy had sex when the girl was really drunk and he forced himself on her and then she is crying to her roommate then almost immediately the cops show up and just because they asked about their papers does not mean the cops were not there because of being called for something else and everyone else who saw it thought she was raped but you I guess and that's why RLC pulled the replay of the incedent immediately not only did they pull the replay but camcaps pulled all the comments  all the other old apts the comments are still there but not that apt

So far my take on this apartment is a trio of wanna be models in love with themselves who think we should feel privileged just to look at their clothed  pretentious asses.  Reminds me of an apartment  that used to be over at VH just like it.  Indeed, this place is more boring than B1 and B2.  At least those girls make an effort to entertain.    The Ho's in this apartment don't even do that.  Did ya all see how Angie tries to cover her tits when she gets out of the shower?  She'd do me a favor by covering that fat ass and leave those tits bare.  They are surely the best thing about her.  And I like curvy girls.  Really girls, you are not all that and a bag of chips.  IMO,  you ain't even a bag of chips!:huh:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1