Karla & Arnie

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I love Blondie too. But didn't she participated in some of the violence?  Based on the screen-caps , she is one of the reason they got kicked out.

Rachel is just a wild guess. Who knows ...

Blondie think not,they were all just goofing,and she seems to have a lot of strength,but think was just an play by them from what I seen.Rachel it's tease and....tease..and ad to that an little more tease..and she "learn" with the pair who know.If can't be blondie then i would prefer new couple,but the managers are the ones that know not us of course.Just hope it's an bigger girl,like blondie or Margaret and not again the same type of girl(Nothing against it but there is already a lot similar looking girls in site).

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Based on a multiple report on aggressive behavior, we decided to end our contract with Ernie and Carla. Men will leave today, let us wish them good luck in their relationship.

The new participants will be in the House of Representatives within a week. Stay updated, we will announce a novice access later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

What happened? Why they left?

Explanation

17 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Based on multiple report on aggressive behavior, we decided to end our contract with Arnie & Karla. Guys will leave today, let's wish them the best luck in their relationship.

New participants will board the house within a week. Stay updated, we will announce newbie's arrival later.

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Arnie and the blonde girl. Too much risk, this place. Tenants were a bit off there rockers. 

The situation with the blondie i guess (from explanations i read) that was not in an 'angry environment', just all playing ... but didn't watch, just believing in the words

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

How are liking Camarads Mib?

Bad. LOL It's impossible to see replay, because only Firefox browser works and not always.. Tenants are boring.. I save only Joanne & Ben apt. I like Ben because he spends most of the time to masturbate lol

I guess I will not renew.. VH is a more fluid site and it works perfectly .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Bad. LOL It's impossible to see replay, because only Firefox browser works and not always.. Tenants are boring.. I save only Joanne & Ben apt. I like Ben because he spends most of the time to masturbate lol

I guess I will not renew.. VH is a more fluid site and it works perfectly .. 

They are working on getting it resolved.  I think the biggest issue behind it is that 1080p Resolution and to many using the same function at once. They most likely need additional servers to split up the Territories. When you get thousands at a time viewing and using the same function it takes up a lot of System Resources which will slow things down.  Adding Additional Servers could relieve the Stress of the System Resources.  That's my view of the situation.