Karla & Arnie

Amazing how the addition of an single person to an house could change it so much(for better),think A&L read the forum so Probrably they seen the positive impact and feedback of Blondie,think her and Karla are an nice "combo",But of course things will only work if blondie starts doing more(regard nudity etc).Didnt notice the ring..but even so she seem to be "available" to do some nice stuff.Well just turn on VH and Gess in what house I put...k&A(yes Unbeliable hehe)and all because the posibility to see more interaction of the two girls,I know there was a lot of tease and they didn't Nothing specialy but still..I had fun watching them.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Amazing how the addition of an single person to an house could change it so much(for better),think A&L read the forum so Probrably they seen the positive impact and feedback of Blondie,think her and Karla are an nice "combo",But of course things will only work if blondie starts doing more(regard nudity etc).Didnt notice the ring..but even so she seem to be "available" to do some nice stuff.Well just turn on VH and Gess in what house I put...k&A(yes Unbeliable hehe)and all because the posibility to see more interaction of the two girls,I know there was a lot of tease and they didn't Nothing specialy but still..I had fun watching them.

Quite funny as they really did not more like Zoe, Tim and Rachel and everybody complain about them.  Don't get me wrong ZTR was boring tease but this party here was no difference for me. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Quite funny as they really did not more like Zoe, Tim and Rachel and everybody complain about them.  Don't get me wrong ZTR was boring tease but this party here was no difference for me. 

Yes in that you're right,but it was the first time,people start complain about Red when it was repeated again and again(Probrably they already tease us more an dozen times),believe me if that happens were I will complain the same way.Think What liked to some users(myself included)was to see an change and improvment(yes still too little)of this house,but yes..they need to step up the things to VH style,Rlc endless teases are a no go(thank god).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes in that you're right,but it was the first time,people start complain about Red when it was repeated again and again(Probrably they already tease us more an dozen times),believe me if that happens were I will complain the same way.Think What liked to some users(myself included)was to see an change and improvment(yes still too little)of this house,but yes..they need to step up the things to VH style,Rlc endless teases are a no go(thank god).

Agree it was progress because it was the first time. When they do not step up things it will become like RLC. Watching Karla drunk and losening up was quite cute and funny I admit

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree it was progress because it was the first time. When they do not step up things it will become like RLC. Watching Karla drunk and losening up was quite cute and funny I admit

Lets hope they step up things and not become another "Red" case,but if they already not much appreciated if the fallow Red/T/Z endless teases then they would go down even more.Lets hope for the best,but I Totaly see your point,and being them friends of Tim that puts some fears they will fallow their things.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Unfortunately I did not go online, but what I saw on the timeline confirms the point before. We have not yet seen the full potential of Karla.

One thing I've also noticed here. Arnie has her space and daily schedule compromised, since she has to work seriously the next day. Possibly the days to be better exploited will be the weekends and weekends. He needs to interact more with Stas and copy him in that.

At this point I still can not compare them to Z & T. Not at all close since Arnie uses the bathroom and closet just for what they are intended.

Carla herself seeks out her husband at the end of the day. Just as she spends most of her time alone. And so they are fitting.

The entrance of a friend, whom we saw has the comfortable spirit for the cam, can be a good addition to the place. Or other people as well.

I remember when they came to the line on their first day, they had a couple visitor and that we did not see any later. Maybe now they return and we can see more of "social life" there.

At the moment they have not yet burned their "movie" with me, as already done by T & Z and L & L. I'll be more attentive to them online now.

Anyway, first step given. Keep going now and do not back down. This is fatal.
:cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Unfortunately I did not go online, but what I saw on the timeline confirms the point before. We have not yet seen the full potential of Karla.

One thing I've also noticed here. Arnie has her space and daily schedule compromised, since she has to work seriously the next day. Possibly the days to be better exploited will be the weekends and weekends. He needs to interact more with Stas and copy him in that.

At this point I still can not compare them to Z & T. Not at all close since Arnie uses the bathroom and closet just for what they are intended.

Carla herself seeks out her husband at the end of the day. Just as she spends most of her time alone. And so they are fitting.

The entrance of a friend, whom we saw has the comfortable spirit for the cam, can be a good addition to the place. Or other people as well.

I remember when they came to the line on their first day, they had a couple visitor and that we did not see any later. Maybe now they return and we can see more of "social life" there.

At the moment they have not yet burned their "movie" with me, as already done by T & Z and L & L. I'll be more attentive to them online now.

Great statement bear. Both must be get still a lot more comfortable in front of cams. Karla for example should finally stop covering her pussy with her hand. That's totally unnatural. But I agree there was progress made and they deserve a little more attention when they continue step up the pace now

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

The thing is..Karla potencial was seen an little last night and mostly because blondie,think most of us always seen that Karla have some potencial but her pair it's far from being the best(but it's her dude and nothing to do in that regard of course),just talking about myself but will watch this house when blondie and Karla are in,Arnie and Karla just doesn't apeal me.

Honestly I see similarities(with the correct distances of course)to Nina and Alan house..they were doing nice but the boom was when an third,funny,extrovert person joined them(Serena),from that point the place gone up and up.Of course k/A aren't N and A but there is an good thing in this trio(specialy Karla and blondie),in the other case George was smart enought to see it and doing the obvious thing,now if Alex and Lina have the same "intelligence" that I have some doubts.But lets wait and see.