Karla & Arnie

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They aren't blocking cams... they are not covering cams... Blame the ones that decides to put there a cam without nightvision... They aren't doing anything wrong.. And they are guests.. have no problem at all with that 

Me neither I simply dont watch them live as they dont deserve any live views. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

They aren't blocking cams... they are not covering cams... Blame the ones that decides to put there a cam without nightvision... They aren't doing anything wrong.. And they are guests.. have no problem at all with that 

Have no doubts this guests were "arranged" by the managers,Probrably the same Regard what they are doing..that calls again and again and phone passed to all of them to talk perfectly shows that.But still surprised to see this low deliver and sex in dark in an lex and lina place.They were good managers..but after z&t this isn't an surprise.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have no doubts this guests were "arranged" by the managers,Probrably the same Regard what they are doing..that calls again and again and phone passed to all of them to talk perfectly shows that.But still surprised to see this low deliver and sex in dark in an lex and lina place.They were good managers..but after z&t this isn't an surprise.

Alex&Lina are the ones that brings Peter&Lena, Kate&Phil, Tony&Margaret, Linda&Leon, Clara&Stas, Eric&Layla and maybe i'm forgetting some couples... but hey ... let's get them down constantly and say that no longer are good managers because they bring Zoi&Tim (that had 2 good months here and are now starting to be regulars again) and had to (groomy words) host Karla & Arnie because they have the queue empty... Maybe you prefer an empty house.. but if so where would you keep complaining after??? 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Alex&Lina are the ones that brings Peter&Lena, Kate&Phil, Tony&Margaret, Linda&Leon, Clara&Stas, Eric&Layla and maybe i'm forgetting some couples... but hey ... let's get them down constantly and say that no longer are good managers because they bring Zoi&Tim (that had 2 good months here and are now starting to be regulars again) and had to (groomy words) host Karla & Arnie because they have the queue empty... Maybe you prefer an empty house.. but if so where would you keep complaining after??? 

I prefer they don't go wc and do things in dark..or they don't do the same "parties" and teases.Regard z&t don't see them back to "regularity"..they just did the twelve,thirteen Red threesome tease some days ago.But no need to more talk about this residents,at least in my opinon they don't deserve even that.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I prefer they don't go wc and do things in dark..or they don't do the same "parties" and teases.Regard z&t don't see them back to "regularity"..they just did the twelve,thirteen Red threesome tease some days ago.But no need to more talk about this residents,at least in my opinon they don't deserve even that.

I also prefer that but don't mind at all this situation.. it's not their fault.. their are not obliged to turn on the lights. Send a support ticked to tell VH to order nightvision cams to the bathrooms

I talked about sex couple regularity... Their regularity it's not with rachel... rachel is a guest

Just now, Sparkles said:

I also prefer that but don't mind at all this situation.. it's not their fault.. their are not obliged to turn on the lights. Send a support ticked to tell VH to order nightvision cams to the bathrooms

I talked about sex couple regularity... Their regularity it's not with rachel... rachel is a guest

And the violence by Arnie..for the second time..look at 21:15 and next..