Karla & Arnie

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And the violence by Arnie..for the second time..look at 21:15 and next..

If you see the pics i shared you know that I don't have access to timeline...
according to my rules he already was to be out (and i said it on the first time - even i didn't saw because didn't also have access to timeline)... according to your adorable manager rules he have to do a lot worst to be kicked out.. putting his hands on the neck, threatening with a knife and hitting her in the face will not be enough 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Damn is he nuts? These shards can fly in the eyes of people...

Not to mention the way the grabbed her,notice the detail of blondie after seing he was getting violente gone site next to Carla..this situations by him seem to be usual..

Just now, Sparkles said:

according to my rules he already was to be out (and i said it on the first time - even i didn't saw because didn't also have access to timeline)... according to your adorable manager rules he have to do a lot worst to be kicked out.. putting his hands on the neck, threatening with a knife and hitting her in the face will not be enough 

Wait threatening with knife?

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Like I said,Probrably only he does something even worst,like breaking the bottle in her head or punching her something will be done.Alan was/is still bashed by those moments..this dude deserves the same.Were is the managers!?