Katie & Phil

1 hour ago, Realm8kplp said:

Hello. :rolleyes:From this day we start for itself daily tasks during all month. We want to drive своеи bodies to tone and on it during 30 days every day Phil will do a 200 quetching for a whole day and Katie 200 squat. Similarly Katie will do every day exercises for stretching on 30 minutes in a day what in the total to be more flexible, to sit down on string. Very interesting us how to change our feel, and original appearance. Punishment for not implementation of it will be limitation of loser from a telephone, computer and television on 1 month. Start 12.12.2017, you our свидетили and will not give to burst us from a necessary course. With love your Katie and Phil.:heart:

Hi Katie!!! This is a great idea!!! I will join you. Be sure to take before and after pics! :heart:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Has the workout torture begun yet! Didn't see anything in then timeline.

snapshot7.jpg

Dear @Amy3, will look please timeline about 15: 00 and about 22: 00. There morning and evening training, we never cheat our audience, the more first of all we aim to do our day far brighter for itself. Unfortunately we a long ago did not engage in physical exercises and all these training we were drained a bit, but every day we will get used, and it will not be so heavily us. In the flow of day I did 200 squat, and Phil a 200 quetching. I am a soviet that we were able and managed. Muscles burn, and it very pleasantly. Do not stop to make happy us viewing. With love, Your Katie.:heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1