Katie & Phil

22 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This is really me.

Hey Amy,

That is beautiful. I wish we had participants like you!

with such beautiful ass, you should keep watching yourself instead of VHTV.

Love to see more of you :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hey Amy,

That is beautiful. I wish we had participants like you!

with such beautiful ass, you should keep watching yourself instead of VHTV.

Love to see more of you :)

Thanks Zoifan! I wish I coukd, believe me! 

As for watching myself, yes, that's how it all got started. I was about 12 when I realized I could be the girl. The mirror was my best friend growing up. At the time I thought I was the only person in the world like that. When i grew up I did have a trans girlfriend and had 3 ways and fun like that, but alas I ended up falling in love  with a real woman. Amy lives whenevr I need her to though. It's been an interesting life for sure! 💗 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks Zoifan! I wish I coukd, believe me! 

As for watching myself, yes, that's how it all got started. I was about 12 when I realized I could be the girl. The mirror was my best friend growing up. At the time I thought I was the only person in the world like that. When i grew up I did have a trans girlfriend and had 3 ways and fun like that, but alas I ended up falling in love  with a real woman. Amy lives whenevr I need her to though. It's been an interesting life for sure! 💗 

It is fascinating to be self sufficient like that for sure. 

I forgot to ask, did you change from male to female or vice versa?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zoifan said:

It is fascinating to be self sufficient like that for sure. 

I forgot to ask, did you change from male to female or vice versa?

I'm still a male. I have actually gotten to the point where I started to transition, but something very terrible happened. I started taking natural herbs that are supposed to cause breast tissue to grow. It did have some effect and then I went for it and started taking another herb Pueraria Mirifica, that is a lot more potent.  Soon after I started taking this stuff, I got ED and lost every ounce of sex drive. I became terrified and quit immediately. It was then that I realized transitioning was not an option. Thankfully, my sex drive returned and I don't have any ED any more. So, I learned to accept the fact that I was trapped in this existence for life. Although, I live most of my life as a man, the feelings inside my head are always that of a woman. I am always Amy inside of my mind. I don't hang out with guys or have a bunch of guy friends (well other then here), I'd rather be among women, I work a field that is predominantly employeed by women, I love pink and purple, the majority of my life I had very long hair and I always shave. I've probably bought more women's clothes in my life then men's clothes. I fantasize about being a woman and having sex with real guys. I know how to apply makeup too. When I walk around the mall, I see gorgeous women, I don't want to have sex with them nearly as much as I want to BE them. Jealousy is a big problem for me and I have to be careful and try to be realistic about my life. Every day I wake up to this struggle and every day I fall asleep to this stuggle. For the most part I've found ways to balance it out and remain happy. Being here and being around so many people who have accepted me for who I am has been a blessing for me. I don't take it granted. I love you all very much! 💗

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm still a male. I have actually gotten to the point where I started to transition, but something very terrible happened. I started taking natural herbs that are supposed to cause breast tissue to grow. It did have some effect and then I went for it and started taking another herb Pueraria Mirifica, that is a lot more potent.  Soon after I started taking this stuff, I got ED and lost every ounce of sex drive. I became terrified and quit immediately. It was then that I realized transitioning was not an option. Thankfully, my sex drive returned and I don't have any ED any more. So, I learned to accept the fact that I was trapped in this existence for life. Although, I live most of my life as a man, the feelings inside my head are always that of a woman. I am always Amy inside of my mind. I don't hang out with guys or have a bunch of guy friends (well other then here), I'd rather be among women, I work a field that is predominantly employeed by women, I love pink and purple, the majority of my life I had very long hair and I always shave. I've probably bought more women's clothes in my life then men's clothes. I fantasize about being a woman and having sex with real guys. I know how to apply makeup too. When I walk around the mall, I see gorgeous women, I don't want to have sex with them nearly as much as I want to BE them. Jealousy is a big problem for me and I have to be careful and try to be realistic about my life. Every day I wake up to this struggle and every day I fall asleep to this stuggle. For the most part I've found ways to balance it out and remain happy. Being here and being around so many people who have accepted me for who I am has been a blessing for me. I don't take it granted. I love you all very much! 💗

maybe the biggest compliment I can do to you, and whenever I talk to you

or I see your comments I think of you as a woman

Amy, and you're welcome.:blush:

• Like 2

Hello. :rolleyes:From this day we start for itself daily tasks during all month. We want to drive своеи bodies to tone and on it during 30 days every day Phil will do a 200 quetching for a whole day and Katie 200 squat. Similarly Katie will do every day exercises for stretching on 30 minutes in a day what in the total to be more flexible, to sit down on string. Very interesting us how to change our feel, and original appearance. Punishment for not implementation of it will be limitation of loser from a telephone, computer and television on 1 month. Start 12.12.2017, you our свидетили and will not give to burst us from a necessary course. With love your Katie and Phil.:heart:

• Like 1