Katie & Phil

18 hours ago, Realm8kplp said:

Dear @Amy3, will look please timeline about 15: 00 and about 22: 00. There morning and evening training, we never cheat our audience, the more first of all we aim to do our day far brighter for itself. Unfortunately we a long ago did not engage in physical exercises and all these training we were drained a bit, but every day we will get used, and it will not be so heavily us. In the flow of day I did 200 squat, and Phil a 200 quetching. I am a soviet that we were able and managed. Muscles burn, and it very pleasantly. Do not stop to make happy us viewing. With love, Your Katie.:heart:

Hi Katie!! Ok, let the games begin! I'm very curios to know what your exercise plans are. You and Phil are already is very good shape.  This life can make a person too lazy for sure. Most of the tenants that I've seen are young enough that the damage of lounging around all day can't be noticed.  But, it is happening. It's very important to move the body. Watch this video and it will give you an idea what happens when you stop moving. Sorry, it's kind of gross, but it really makes the point very clear.  Don't let the fuzz build up in you!! Stretch and keep moving wherever you are.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

something appears to be wrong as they haven't had sex for a couple of days & katie was crying yesterday. could it be tied to that mystery fight about the phone?

They got into another argument yesterday, but they sort of made up. 

• Like 1