Viki & Kate Part #1

48 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

well the fact that we are still talking about it hours after the show,the girls are doing something,and that something is ok with me.as stated i dont mind camshows

All that tease and cam shows to boot, means it's no better than RLC or Camarads :dodgy:  Same old same old.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

All that tease and cam shows to boot, means it's no better than RLC or Camarads :dodgy:  Same old same old.

We have go give them at least one week no?Doesnt look like But house opened just westerday at afertnoon..if it's an place like the barca shows then believe me i and others will complain,from VH we expect more,specialy more sex and less tease.Lets hope for the best.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Also remember,it's impossible VH not be better than the sites you said,they opened recently houses were the residents just do shows and teases and little more,in others houses they have residents that don't have sex for months now,you have others that do things hide from cams,or that go have the fun outside.As bad as VH looks sometimes it still delivers miles more than the others.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't understand how girls can do all of that, what they did last night, and it not end up with sex. Seems to me that all that teasing would get a girl worked up and wet enough to want sex. I'm trying to imagine myself in that situation. I just can fathom eating and going to bed after doing what they did. Did it not make them horny? What does? I want to see their real life, not the one they play on TV. If there is one rule in voureurism it's this. A tenant must please themselves first, not the viewer. If this rule is broken, then this site becomes a cam show. With that said, I agree that it's too early to be calling for boycotts or spelling doom for VH. If I contributed to that it wasn't my intention. My intention was to remind them of the rule I just stated. It's very important that their real life come before pleasing us. 

Your thoughts?

As I said prior,it's an matter of balance,that Probrably will be an thing even more hard to archive,as cam girls if they just focused on that most of us won't like it,cam girls should be in places like chaturbate etc,but..if they can combine the things we see in VH with their cam thing then could be manageable,but honestly,hope this are the first and last house with only cam girls.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't understand how girls can do all of that, what they did last night, and it not end up with sex. Seems to me that all that teasing would get a girl worked up and wet enough to want sex. I'm trying to imagine myself in that situation. I just can fathom eating and going to bed after doing what they did. Did it not make them horny? What does? I want to see their real life, not the one they play on TV. If there is one rule in voureurism it's this. A tenant must please themselves first, not the viewer. If this rule is broken, then this site becomes a cam show. With that said, I agree that it's too early to be calling for boycotts or spelling doom for VH. If I contributed to that it wasn't my intention. My intention was to remind them of the rule I just stated. It's very important that their real life come before pleasing us. 

Your thoughts?

For me this apt. is probably a new territory. It was different to be able to chat last night with a VH tenant in real time (on CB) and then see the cam girls activity after she logged off. I have to say that I liked it but still wondering how god or bad that is. I would love to see the real life of a cam girl but we all know that up to a point all tenants act for the cams. These girls have been on CB now for some time and I just hope that they just keep on with their day to day normal live, regardless of the cams that now are in their apt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Refur said:

For me this apt. is probably a new territory. It was different to be able to chat last night with a VH tenant in real time (on CB) and then see the cam girls activity after she logged off. I have to say that I liked it but still wondering how god or bad that is. I would love to see the real life of a cam girl but we all know that up to a point all tenants act for the cams. These girls have been on CB now for some time and I just hope that they just keep on with their day to day normal live, regardless of the cams that now are in their apt.

Not gonna happen.

13 minutes ago, Refur said:

What's their CB ID ? 

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Your thoughts?

I guess that's the 'problem'. We all are different and have different experiences in our life..
I didn't saw anything between them yesterday that could mean that sex will happen any time...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cyberleader said:

well i for one do not mind the camshow,especially as i aint forking out readies for tips,ya get to see more here than through any webcam.if it is how they earn a few quid then good on them,if they worked on a construction site for 8 hours there would be complaints about i am paying money and all i see is empty apartments..it seem like they cannot win with some people.its not everyones cup of rosie i accept that.but still ya get to see some girlie stuff,and girls know how to mix it up.one man and a girl even in different positions places still the same thing.so i say let them do their thing and enjoy it,compared to the crusty haggises on RLC that do nothing but sit around looking at phones most of the day and a few minutes teasing,here ya getting naked females on display.so me i am gonna keep watching :biggrin:.

It was you who said it all and not a minority (myself included) who just thought so.

But like I said (and really said), here we go. And let's move on.
:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, and for the record, the girls did not chat with us. They seems to be passing over the comments and were just checking out the pics that were being shared. But, the interaction was for sure still there, just not in words.

Right, no comments from them here on CC so far but Viki chatted on CB in pm among other things about VHTV

• Like 1

Some ppl need too wind there necks in and give the girls a chance some ppl are never happy they just are looking for things too moan about all the time it don't bother me one bit if they are cam girls why should it matter at least we get too watch the shows for free lol some ppl need to chilax about them give them a chance gosh