Viki & Kate Part #1

This is the only problem that I see these girls, the fact that they are cam girls makes their relationships are planned as a marketing issue, they do it in the schedule that interests them, not when they want, that takes away freshness to what I see, I'm sure they are a couple and they are very attractive but I know that in the afternoon I'm just going to see them take the tea ... because it's not time to "work" ..and unfortunately for many of us it's time about sleeping

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

This is the only problem that I see these girls, the fact that they are cam girls makes their relationships are planned as a marketing issue, they do it in the schedule that interests them, not when they want, that takes away freshness to what I see, I'm sure they are a couple and they are very attractive but I know that in the afternoon I'm just going to see them take the tea ... because it's not time to "work" ..and unfortunately for many of us it's time about sleeping

Agree a lot with you,their work bring some posite and also negative things(just like the things you said),that's why I said some days ago,they are fine,but still want an house with an couple of lesbians that aren't cam girls neither in jobs related,would be more "natural" in my opinon in some regards and situations,but still both girls and even their parents are doing ok.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

De acuerdo mucho con usted, su trabajo traer un poco de Posite y también cosas negativas (al igual que las cosas que dijo), es por eso que dije hace unos días, que están muy bien, pero todavía quiere una casa con una pareja de lesbianas que no son chicas en cámara ni en puestos de trabajo relacionados, sería más "natural" en mi opinión en algunos aspectos y situaciones, pero aún así las niñas e incluso sus padres están haciendo bien.

It's what I mean, it has taken a big step but it takes another to get what many would like. I think maybe the problem is that the recruitment of girls is taking place in the world of cam girls and that, possibly, and especially in Russia, it is difficult to find lesbian couples who are willing to show their lives to the world

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, catalonia said:

It's what I mean, it has taken a big step but it takes another to get what many would like. I think maybe the problem is that the recruitment of girls is taking place in the world of cam girls and that, possibly, and especially in Russia, it is difficult to find lesbian couples who are willing to show their lives to the world

Lets hope the next lesbian house will be with girls with regular jobs,Nothing's related to cams,and that when in bed etc they just act Totaly naturally without web cams and stuff,gess with will be archieved like it was with all the straight houses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

2 words of advice: timeline & archives.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets hope the next lesbian house will be with girls with regular jobs,Nothing's related to cams,and that when in bed etc they just act Totaly naturally without web cams and stuff,gess with will be archieved like it was with all the straight houses.

I'd like to mention that we can watch the girls just because they have NO regular job. The chance to see lesbian ( straight ) couple who have job and normal life according to your desire, is equal zero at the moment. Nobody with full wallet in the pocket install cams in the house to show sex and everyday life to the whole world unless is a real exhibitionist. I'm afraid it's just the money or rather lack of them, what makes the girls want to join the project and also do a cam shows and - have some good fun at the same time.

• Like 2

they said they are a couple i accept that, but i am trying hard to see them as such from what i see, when they are in the house they dont talk much one sit one side on the sofa the other sit on the floor or on the other sofa watching tv or on the phone i see no affection or no laughter the only time i saw them play and talk was when they did a planed game with the other girl they are more like room mate.

they dont seem to make love to each other when they have sex more doing a schedule show specially viki she just kiss and finger i dont remember or missed it but never seen her go down on kate or may be this is her first lesbian relationship i dont know, but this is my impression from what i see, i know relationships come in different kind some passionate some quite but like i said this is my impression that i found it hard to see viky been a real lesbian or been a long time.

still i like watching them regardless, i dont care weather they are lesbian or couple or not. i just wish they spend at home or a wake in the evening.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'd like to mention that we can watch the girls just because they have NO regular job. The chance to see lesbian ( straight ) couple who have job and normal life according to your desire, is equal zero at the moment. Nobody with full wallet in the pocket install cams in the house to show sex and everyday life to the whole world unless is a real exhibitionist. I'm afraid it's just the money or rather lack of them, what makes the girls want to join the project and also do a cam shows and - have some good fun at the same time.

Hi waldi,I think I explain bad that part of job,of course the girls couldn't had an regular job,because that way we wouldn't see them that much,Basicaly as most residents their "jobs" would be VH or some studies etc,as I said i like this girls and enjoy watch them,but there is always that feeling,maybe wish to see more regular type girls(regard the web cams etc),that don't turn on cams in cams so much ans just gone to bed and do things like we do most of time,this house it's fine,just hope to see another one like the others also.