Viki & Kate Part #1

4 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I am 60 and two daughters, it does not occur to me to give them massages in the ass. Maybe seeing these kinds of behaviors in the father understand other things

Yes it's don't look "normal" cause suposly he is her father,hell even other dude making that type of "massages" would be awarkard,unless it had some sexual thing going on,who dads puts her daughter phanties up and massages the bare ass..one thing for sure he looks a lot more interested in daughter and other girl than he looks in wife.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol.."dad" just give an little touch on the leg of the other girl..and then kissed her neck..something smell fish were.And meanwhile didn't see him touching,or kiss..his wife.

Unless I'm mistaken, the" dad"  is Kate's father while the "mom" is Viki's mother.

23 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Unless I'm mistaken, the" dad"  is Kate's father while the "mom" is Viki's mother.

So he is the brunet father?Still strange to see some things,like the kiss in neck etc.Also he seems extremely care with his daughter..girlfriend.Strange things.

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol .. "papá" solo le dio un pequeño toque a la pierna de la otra chica ... y luego la besó en el cuello ... algo olía a pescado. Y mientras tanto no lo vio tocarse, ni besarse ... a su esposa.

So creepy seems to me Daddy as the normality with which Kate seems to accept that behavior. As I said yesterday, certain attitudes may explain other things

• Upvote 1