Viki & Kate Part #1

32 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Apart from that as it is logical here nobody pays money to see the family life of some girls with the daddy and the little bird, what we hope is to have access to their intimate relationships and it is evident that with the father of one of them present 75% of time is more complicated to occur. Anyway, as I said before, they do not seem to be a passion volcano either

They were in the first week or so on their own believe me it was great to see really hot stuff.

With all due respect to the daddy i wish he would just fuck off....lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Estuvieron en la primera semana más o menos por su cuenta, créanme, fue genial ver cosas realmente calientes.

Certainly promised, but something has happened, I think it has to do with the frequent discussions they have had this week, someone said that it is usual discussions of any couple, my feeling is that they occurred more for a matter of substance than for a trivial problem and that the problem comes from Kate, the reason I do not know, until VHT is not encouraged to organize a Russian online course will be difficult to know.

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It's a shame you felt you had to cancel your subscription but i can assure you that when Viki & Katie first arrived for the first week or so they were both red hot TOGETHER but as soon as the parents started arriving and staying over they have probably felt they had lost their privacy hence the cooled off relationship and probably the arguments together.

I don't understand why the parents,especially so called Daddy, have to keep making an appearance and even showering and sleeping there it is just destroying the whole dynamic of the apartment.

I suggest you look in the archives to see how Viki & Kate behaved when they first arrived i think you would be surprised as to how close and intimate they were.

I do not agree. I looked in the archive. They had several webcam-session.

Half a month passed. They are lesbian, have webcam experience. Let's count.

1 sex - only fingers and kisses.

9000.jpg

2 sex - without light, rubbing pussies, fingers and kisses.

9001.jpg

9002.jpg

3 sex - without light, but with toys, pussy eating, fingers and kisses.

9003.jpg

9004.jpg

9005.jpg

95% hetero Katie&Lena did not worse, in one session.

9006.jpg

9007.jpg

9008.jpg

9009.jpg

9010.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

No estoy de acuerdo. Miré en el archivo. Tenían varias sesiones de webcam.

Ha pasado medio mes. Son lesbianas, tienen experiencia de webcam. Contemos.

1 sexo, solo dedos y besos.

9000.jpg

2 sexo - sin luz, frotando coños, dedos y besos.

9001.jpg

9002.jpg

3 sexo - sin luz, pero con juguetes, coño comiendo, dedos y besos.

9003.jpg

9004.jpg

9005.jpg

95% hetero Katie & Lena no empeoró, en una sola sesión.

9006.jpg

9007.jpg

9008.jpg

9009.jpg

9010.jpg

Good story and completely according to your intention

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not agree. I looked in the archive etc etc 

What do you not agree on then?...Nothing happened???......I suggest your pictures suggest otherwise or you need glasses lol.

Those pictures look pretty hot to me lol.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

What do you not agree on then?...Nothing happened???......I suggest your pictures suggest otherwise or you need glasses lol.

They are declared lesbian - and have experience of webcam. For 3 weeks they made 3 sex sessions. Most of the time they rested, smokе, watched TV. And even when father not in apt. I only note that father does not have much influence. They are basically not super.

About Lena and Katie. They left the project (Katie in January). When the effect of novelty subsides - these girls also pack their suitcases. Or change, do more, now. To earn good reputation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

They are declared lesbian - and have experience of webcam. For 3 weeks they made 3 sex sessions. Most of the time they rested, smokе, watched TV. And even when father not in apt. I only note that father does not have much influence. They are basically not super.

About Lena and Katie. They left the project (Katie in January). When the effect of novelty subsides - these girls also pack their suitcases. Or change, do more, now. To earn good reputation.

With all respect you seem very hard to please after all not everyone has wild rampant sex every 5 minutes.

I just think many of these people are under a lot of pressure to perform with cams watching you 24/7, some handle it better than others. Many of them just perform for the cams and us pervs, after all that is what they are paid to do really.

Last time i looked Katie was still with VHTV?

Just now, Robwin said:

Last time i looked Katie was still with VHTV?

They leave project in January (after 10).

Yes. There are 20 apartments. And there will be more. It is better for these girls to start doing more now. Inertia of beginners usually (on other apartments) disappears in a current of 1 month. In January new people will appear. If they continue the current intensity, I suppose the second month will be the last normal, third agony (already without the normal money).

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

They leave project in January (after 10).

Yes. There are 20 apartments. And there will be more. It is better for these girls to start doing more now. Inertia of beginners usually (on other apartments) disappears in a current of 1 month. In January new people will appear. If they continue the current intensity, I suppose the second month will be the last normal, third agony (already without the normal money).

Someone is always moving out and others will always be brought in so it is a constant changing roundabout, what will be will be.