Viki & Kate Part #1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It could be you lost the topic while moving the section from the old layout some months ago. I guess @jabbath1987 has the direct link to the topic somewhere to make it easier to locate it. 

Nope sorry. I dont have it. I searched for it. Thats why I asked @StnCld316 about it. It was created shortly after Jekas place went online

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope sorry. I dont have it. I searched for it. Thats why I asked @StnCld316 about it. It was created shortly after Jekas place went online

No way, you posted this link in general VHTV discussion thread! Oh well, we will take a look at it in case we can help finding it too :) 

Cheers, everyone, enjoy your stay anyway!

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It could be you lost the topic while moving the section from the old layout some months ago. I guess @jabbath1987 has the direct link to the topic somewhere to make it easier to locate it. 

I'll make a note of it.  If I happen to find it then I can restore it.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

See the importance of the first day of an new house ans the first impression,a lot of us talk about that a lot of times when we see places that open and give an very bad impression right away,being with an empty house,or the residents just sleeping,or hidding imediatly.This place opened,girls are present,they are more or less active and first impressions are booming.Managers should have more atention to this..first day it's very important,could make or break an place.

ahaha and it was the same manager that you 'hate' and bring do-nothings... So it's not a manager problem anymore???
When you hire people that do cam shows with regularity (perhaps their job till now) it's more easy, no?? with higher probability of have good tenants.. When they try to get 'regular' people it's more difficult to get always there

Btw, the first thing they did after get into the house was sleeping (not complaining on that, but using your own words)

Btw2, in any other house the hair removal was done like that?? normally i don't see wax... only gillette at shower

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahaha and it was the same manager that you 'hate' and bring do-nothings... So it's not a manager problem anymore???
When you hire people that do cam shows with regularity (perhaps their job till now) it's more easy, no?? with higher probability of have good tenants.. When they try to get 'regular' people it's more difficult to get always there

Btw, the first thing they did after get into the house was sleeping (not complaining on that, but using your own words)

Btw2, in any other house the hair removal was done like that?? normally i don't see wax... only gillette at shower

Neet works the best for removing hair.  Put it on the skin wait 5 Minutes then shower it off.  No Fuss, No Muss.   :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Neet works the best for removing hair.  Put it on the skin wait 5 Minutes then shower it off.  No Fuss, No Muss.   :biggrin:

If that is what i'm thinking (don't know what NEET is and google didn't help me) i also read some complains about being very aggressive to the skin and do some allergies/burns. But yes, i agree that it's the easy way.. just wash and that's it

• Like 1