Viki & Kate Part #1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that i wouldn't be so sure about. dad's can be very understanding when it comes to daughters.

I doubt it too... but well who knows... 

One thing i know for sure, if i know my daughter lived in a house full of cameras broadcasting.. i would like to know what is the site and what is happening there..

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that i wouldn't be so sure about. dad's can be very understanding when it comes to daughters.

In VH and the residents sometimes it's better we not believe always in what it looks like or that is told to us by them,best proof for me was and still is Ashley and boyfriend..one day she was madly in love(looked Totaly like it)then an couple days later that dude vanish and another "boyfriend" appears and it's  the same madly love..and if not mistaken there was even an third one some some days,few weeks after that one also "missing".So they say it's her daddy..that he don't know about their relationship etc,then it's this strange beyavour,all I say..sometimes it's better to trust our feelings...something it's of were and saying this almost sinse house opened.

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And also

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

I guess he could be a masseur... But if we can talk in weird things for me it was that moment of the first photo... but maybe they know all each other for years and there are good relations 

you are right. he is a professional masseur. this is his job.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I doubt it too... but well who knows... 

One thing i know for sure, if i know my daughter lived in a house full of cameras broadcasting.. i would like to know what is the site and what is happening there..

if your daughter had been an adult, there's nothing much you would have been able to do, to find out from her.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If my daughter lived in an apt full of cams and she wouldn't tell me where they are broadcasting to, there would be a problem. Your children don't stop being your children just cause they get old. 

I don't know you have kids or not, but believe me, when your children becoming independent, it's very hard to stop them to do what they want