Betty & Rick Part #1

7 hours ago, mic351 said:

the one thing I did notice is there is not a lot of safe sex being practiced with Betty, Serena, Henry, Bree, etc.. That is a bit scary to me..:huh:

I totally agree with you.  I made the same remarks concerning all the boys visiting Freddy, Misty, and many others.  It seems that if the guest wants to wear one, it is his choice.  But the participants don't ask for that.  To my knowledge (but I could be wrong as I am not watching a lot for the time being) the only guests that are always wearing a rubber is when they fuck Bree. Seems optional for all others despite that they have a long list of sex partners.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't think so, cause otherwise Misty would have a higher number since she's been with Ana and Bree. I think it should be F#1. 

Amy, be nice with me.  I already have trouble to keep track of one list,  adding a second list would make it very hard for the old guy   And what if she has sex with at trans-gender?  Would we need a third list   TG#1?   LOL

• Like 1

What puzzle me of this apartment is Rick's behavior.  So far, he did participate in a 3 some with #2, but was not there when she was fucked by Henry and by #4. And he fucked her on his own.  I would imagine that if a guy let his woman have male guests, he would also invite female guests to have fun with.  Or may be he is too old to keep up with her pace and get involved only when he is horny.  I guess time will tell.  But its obvious that she needs a lot.  I wonder what Rich told the kid when he was seated on the couch before the sex session with Betty.   May be something like...   If you want her, go for it,  I will buzz off and you can be sure that I will not kill you when you fuck my wife  :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hahahahaha!!! Yes, when that day comes, fuck if it ever will before I'm old and grey, it will have to be TG#1. 🤣

Well, VH was the first site to showcase gay apartments, the first site (to my knowledge) to have shown male bisex action.  With RLC and VV, we have seen several couples have sex either in the same bed or same room but I don't recall that we ever saw swinger couple swapping.  So may be they will be the first one to have a transgender guest or participant..  They seems no shy (anymore) to take this type of risk and, from what I have seen, they have been succesful  with those initiatives

Let's hope that 2018 will bring more surprises to the subscribers.

• Like 2