Carrie & David

Just now, Sparkles said:

Don't know.. Do you think Alex&Lina could take that risk? specially knowing there was other "complications" before that final moment?

Hmmm yes good point. They are not banned from the project that's for sure. So I think it might be possible. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hmmm yes good point. They are not banned from the project that's for sure. So I think it might be possible. 

Yes, totally different situation comparing to Rock situation. But watching them a little yesterday at Zoi&Tim (and that at least Leon seems to be working at same place) they look happy with the current situation of the relation. If they are smarts (unless need of money talks higher of course) they shouldn't come back again

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, totally different situation comparing to Rock situation. But watching them a little yesterday at Zoi&Tim (and that at least Leon seems to be working at same place) they look happy with the current situation of the relation. If they are smarts (unless need of money talks higher of course) they shouldn't come back again

Agree. Maybe they are much more happy off cam now.

On 1/30/2018 at 1:07 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Maybe they are much more happy off cam now.

Hey jabbath1987...  how do you (and others) know who goes on to manage and start new apartments? Do some of you more advanced members have access to some sort of organizational chart? For example, I didn't know that Alex&Lina were still around, but apparently are?  I'm just very curious about the inter-workings (business end) of VH and how it all works. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the sex... but now I'm wondering about the "behind the scenes" stuff. 

16 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Hey jabbath1987...  how do you (and others) know who goes on to manage and start new apartments? Do some of you more advanced members have access to some sort of organizational chart? For example, I didn't know that Alex&Lina were still around, but apparently are?  I'm just very curious about the inter-workings (business end) of VH and how it all works. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the sex... but now I'm wondering about the "behind the scenes" stuff. 

We just a long time around here and got to know who his manager and which place belongs to which manager. Sparkles made a nice chart here:

• Like 2