Lisa, Chloe

Finding everything needed for college/university tomorrow which conveniently is stored in the cupboard above the camera :cool:

Lisa68.jpg

Chloe joined in the hunt

Chloe02.jpg

Using the chair helps :blush::biggrin:

Lisa69.jpg

Don't think they found everything needed, appeared concerned when search abandoned.

Then spent a long time in BR looking through what appeared to be apartment listings. :huh:

Lisa73.jpg

• Like 5

After what seemed an uneventful evening, it ends with tears.  It came after reading a long stream of short messages and I wonder whether Lisa is being bullied or abused verbally by possibly former friends who are now aware of her current lifestyle. Such comments can be extremely distressing and make you feel very alone and vulnerable. It is a pattern I have noticed for one or two other girls in VH whereby a flurry of phone DMs provokes upset, usually the younger ones who are not long out of education or are still in further education. Hope it is not as serious as perhaps I am imagining. :heart:

Lisa74.jpg

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

After what seemed an uneventful evening, it ends with tears.  It came after reading a long stream of short messages and I wonder whether Lisa is being bullied or abused verbally by possibly former friends who are now aware of her current lifestyle. Such comments can be extremely distressing and make you feel very alone and vulnerable. It is a pattern I have noticed for one or two other girls in VH whereby a flurry of phone DMs provokes upset, usually the younger ones who are not long out of education or are still in further education. Hope it is not as serious as perhaps I am imagining. :heart:

Lisa74.jpg

Or they could be from Grant?

• Like 2