Lisa, Chloe

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

bye bye Grant. We won't miss your turtle blanker sex ....

I can't say that I'll miss him either but we have to wait and see if Lisa cheated on him or she flat out broke up with him. Regardless of which one it was it was definitely refreshing to see her actually have decent sex again. I don't think this guy is a keeper just yet as I still think Lisa needs someone like a Kevin who really knows how to pound the shit of girls but absolutely a step in the right direction. And just like that my interest has been restored to this place.

WOW...WOW...WOW.  Just wake up and reading this.

I didn't watch this place anymore but what an improvement. Hope that the lazy dude is gone for good. He was one of the reasons i was gone. But this guy is a champion. I hope Lisa will keep him.. 

He remind me of Lewis.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't say that I'll miss him either but we have to wait and see if Lisa cheated on him or she flat out broke up with him. Regardless of which one it was it was definitely refreshing to see her actually have decent sex again. I don't think this guy is a keeper just yet as I still think Lisa needs someone like a Kevin who really knows how to pound the shit of girls but absolutely a step in the right direction. And just like that my interest has been restored to this place.

List needs forced Rough sex. Period.

Whoever can do forced rough sex, he will own Lisa.  

That is why she liked Luiz so much. This new guy is definitively an upgrade compare to Luiz.

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

It looks like James is gone.

not sure about that. James was there last Monday.

"gone" applies after one month.

The other guy who fucked Lisa in old Chloe apartment, James had a fist fight with him. He might return the favor by hooking someone with Chloe. BTW, he brought this Luiz V2.0 for Lisa tonight.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If I finally got to see Chloe fuck another dude I think my head would explode.

same here, this is one of the top items in my VHTV wishlist. I guess you know what the the top one ;)