• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They really need to do something to change the layout of this bedroom

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Does Drew usually make her cum? This lasted less than 10 minutes with half of that spent on a nice blowjob. After he was done she looked very dissatisfied and kinda hurt

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Does Drew usually make her cum? This lasted less than 10 minutes with half of that spent on a nice blowjob. After he was done she looked very dissatisfied and kinda hurt

Normally for the last times what i remember where she takes more top pleasure (that may lead to orgasm and screaming) is at the parties. With him alone normally it's quick don't giving much time to her get there

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Normally for the last times what i remember where she takes more top pleasure (that may lead to orgasm and screaming) is at the parties. With him alone normally it's quick don't giving much time to her get there

Yeah she didn't get there is right, Looked like when he finished she was on top, i would slide right up over his chest and sit on his face! We have times at our place where one just gets the other during weeknights, It's usually me giving him oral, which puts him in a deep sleep so i can come on here, but she wanted more and he didn't deliver. It's no big deal unless he does it a lot.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah she didn't get there is right, Looked like when he finished she was on top, i would slide right up over his chest and sit on his face! We have times at our place where one just gets the other during weeknights, It's usually me giving him oral, which puts him in a deep sleep so i can come on here, but she wanted more and he didn't deliver. It's no big deal unless he does it a lot.

bree is the queen of 3somes & the new guys are in the way. they need their own place & bree needs more dick!

• Like 1