Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

wtf they shaved his head?? Geez!!!!! too scary

How is possible i guy to fall asleep like that not noticing that someone is shaving is head... How many bottles did he drink???

and the others recording the video or take pictures with phones :biggrin:.... Post the video or pics now!! 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

wtf they shaved his head?? Geez!!!!! too scary

How is possible i guy to fall asleep like that not noticing that someone is shaving is head... How many bottles did he drink???

image.jpg image.jpg

It's the same guy whose hair they dyed at his last visit? He comes there only to sleep? He was not there long and he did not drink very much. He did not have the time for it...

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's the same guy whose hair they dyed at his last visit? He comes there only to sleep? He was not there long and he did not drink very much. He did not have the time for it...

Yep the same one... and also the same from this funny moment

On 19/10/2017 at 6:35 PM, Rhdem said:

Screenshot_93.png
Screenshot_94.png
Screenshot_95.png
Screenshot_96.png

Has Nyusha already left?

BTW, I'm sorry to say but I'm not really seeing the excitement in Candy visiting anymore. She's down to fuck other guys which is great but she's always falling asleep first and never wanting to do anything sexually with the entire group.

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

Imagine shaving the guys hair off. I would go mental, it's one thing dying it like last time, but shaving it. That's not on!

I'd wake up and take it out on somebody that's for damn sure. Going too far if you ask me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'd wake up and take it out on somebody that's for damn sure. Going too far if you ask me. 

It seems the guy is an easy target. You don't see them doing the same with the big guy who is constantly sleeping.

I just hope the guy doesn't have an important job where image is important.