Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is that noise in the background Dean snoring? Jeez,

ahaha you are listening through kitchen cam??? jeez must be worst then a train passing at your side

Edit: i saw now that we are at Ana&Alex topic... you are talking about snoring at Anastasia&Rock new house, right?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahaha you are listening through kitchen cam??? jeez must be worst then a train passing at your side

Edit: i saw now that we are at Ana&Alex topic... you are talking about snoring at Anastasia&Rock new house, right?

Yes, Candy on the floor, I'm a bit drunk tonight , so hang with me. I wrote a beautiful poem on here somewhere a half hour or so ago, I'm not sure where i put it

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yes, Candy on the floor, I'm a bit drunk tonight , so hang with me. I wrote a beautiful poem on here somewhere a half hour or so ago, I'm not sure where i put it

If you are like me, when i'm walking through the house i'm picking random things from one place to another... then the next day i look at that  and ask why is that here!?!? :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

If you are like me, when i'm walking through the house i'm picking random things from one place to another... then the next day i look at that  and ask why is that here!?!? :biggrin:

Haha, now that funny, A headache just isn't enough for you, you need a 

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..already anouced other "new" house with more two of this house,24hoises or something..this is going without breaks.

Well, Lexy and Pete can no longer stay in Russia - according to rules for EU citizens. News - whether indicated fans of this couple do not worry, they will soon receive separate apartment in EU.