Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bamboosa said:

YOu said that  r not a Premium  member then how did u remove preveiws (thumnails) from you screen?? Please tell me immediately before starting sex

My profile on the left says I am an advanced member. I dunno. I don't pay any money, can only see the cameras they give me but can remove the thumbs. I tell you, I had 5 free days recently, and it was exhausting. There was so much more going on than the free cameras showed.  LOL::)

8 minutes ago, bamboosa said:

YOu said that  r not a Premium  member then how did u remove preveiws (thumnails) from you screen?? Please tell me immediately before starting sex

Only "free users" (without account) can't remove that... You can have an account (without having days subscribed) and will be able to remove the previews

2 minutes ago, tweety said:

My profile on the left says I am an advanced member. I dunno. I don't pay any money, can only see the cameras they give me but can remove the thumbs. I tell you, I had 5 free days recently, and it was exhausting. There was so much more going on than the free cameras showed.  LOL::)

CC and VH are different things. You are able to remove the preview at VH because you have an account (still having 0 days subscribed)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Only "free users" (without account) can't remove that... You can have an account (without having days subscribed) and will be able to remove the previews

Yes, I have an account, and have to sign in to get rid of the thumbs.