Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Says who? Judging their experiences by your own standards? You act like you're the only one who's ever had threesomes in their life.

I was speaking from my own experiences and from what I saw.  I don't remember demanding anyone agree with me.   I'm sorry.  I didn't know you were the posting police and that I offended your sorry ass.  I know from your vast experience you must obviously be much more knowledgeable than I am. So perhaps instead of being an arrogant ass you might relay what you thought of last night's threesome.  You are right, I made an observation and related same to my experience.  Moreover, I reference other threesomes I had seen  on VH in other realms. So  yeah, I believe last night was an epic fail and from the aftermath I believe Bree was humiliated and pissed off.   Is that a f**king crime?  Or is no one allowed to comment on these boards but you?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The full quotation, which I incorrectly quoted last night, comes from Macbeth, Act Scene2 and goes like this:- a translation to modern English appears alongside:-

I hope you enjoy.

PORTER
Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery. It makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.
PORTER
Drinking turns your nose red, it puts you to sleep, and it makes you urinate. Lust it turns on but also turns off. What I mean is, drinking stimulates desire but hinders performance. Therefore, too much drink is like a con artist when it comes to your sex drive. It sets you up for a fall. It gets you up but it keeps you from getting off. It persuades you and discourages you. It gives you an erection but doesn’t let you keep it, if you see what I’m saying. It makes you dream about erotic experiences, but then it leaves you asleep and needing to pee.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nack said:

They have had 3-4 failed 3somes may be more.This was a disaster.

I have not seen all these failed threesomes - I recall one guy who took some time to get hard but then later  he fucked her brains out--Its very confusing to me how Bree always acts so in love with Drew -but then she seems to eagerly go after these strange guys- I also think She really goes into another mode which has to be fueled by something more than alcohol--

33 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Anybody else having trouble getting the cams to open in this realm?  Seems as if none of the cams here in this apartment will open for me

12 minutes ago, Barnafrei said:

The cams are just buffering....shame...for what are we paying for?🤔😝😝🤤

Can confirm. Did you make a ticket?