Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

5 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

After last night's relaxed appearance, an evening of upset and distress (again) for Lisa following a load of messages. Hate seeing someone suffering like this and seemingly no-one there to give some comfort and support. Sending :heart:

Poor girl. Maybe she does not know what feelings for Grant she has. 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I still feel sorry for her. We don't know why she cries...

When it becomes a weekly routine reaction, my feeling for it go out the window. Same reason why I don't give a fuck anymore when Ana or Misty cries about some silly shit.

• Like 3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

When it becomes a weekly routine reaction, my feeling for it go out the window. Same reason why I don't give a fuck anymore when Ana or Misty cries about some silly shit.

Well it still touches me. Can't help it. I can't stand watching a girl cry

• Like 1

Seeing Lisa crying breaks my heart but there is an important reality that she needs to understand.

Practically Alex Swapped Lisa apartment with Bree. Here is more detail:

VH is something important for Lisa. Since past few months , she had her name as the main brand of an apartment. It was her apartment and a few other people joined or left. 

Not sure why Alex decided not to re-new her apartment lease. I don't think it is something temporary. It was a strategic decision. Alex decided to give Drew and Bree their own dedicated apartment and have Lisa leave her appt and join here. To me this is a demotion, unfortunately :( and Lisa knows that. That is why she is crying sine VH is important for her.

As though as it is, I  am hoping that Lisa understands that she can't be a "special participant" who is very selective on how she participates - -  specially with the emerge of new apartments of professional cam girls and cam couples who show surprise swing shows on a weekly basis. 

If Lisa sees VH as her future, she needs to get comfortable and compete. If she is not comfortable to participate in VH the way that everyone else doing it, still she has time. Get a college certificate or education, find another job before it is  too late. Crying does not help.  She has around one year to move on. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Seeing Lisa crying breaks my heart but there is an important reality that she needs to understand.

VH is something important for Lisa. Since past few months , she had her name as the main brand of an apartment. It was her apartment and a few other people joined or left. 

Not sure why Alex decided not to re-new her apartment lease. I don't think it is something temporary. It was a strategic decision. Alex decided to give Drew and Bree their own dedicated apartment and have Lisa leave her appt and join here. To me this is a demotion, unfortunately :( and Lisa knows that. That is why she is crying sine VH is important for her.

As though as it is, I  am hoping that Lisa understands that she can't be a "special participant" who is very selective on how she participates - -  specially with the emerge of new apartments of professional cam girls and cam couples who show surprise swing shows on a weekly basis. 

If Lisa sees VH as her future, she needs to get comfortable and compete. If she is not comfortable to participate in VH the way that everyone else doing it, still she has time. Get a college certificate or education, find another job before it is  too late. Crying does not help.  She has around one year to move on. 

The landlord did not extend the contract because of complains about loud music. Lisa will get her own place together with Chloe on February 18th.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

According to VH, they (Lisa and Chloe) will be relocated on 18/02

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I still feel sorry for her. We don't know why she cries... 

lost her toy? what's the reason to 20 year old girl cry so often, no money for shopping? Oh I know, boyfriend said he's not gonna turn up. They have easy life, no work everyday, no duties. Easy money. I would stretch up and say- it's a time of my life! They don't have to do anything, just being, drink and fuck everything around. And despite this opportunity, she's crying. What the hell. Like someone said here before, maybe it's better for her to go home.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

lost her toy? what's the reason to 20 year old girl cry so often, no money for shopping? Oh I know, boyfriend said he's not gonna turn up. They have easy life, no work everyday, no duties. Easy money. I would stretch up and say- it's a time of my life! They don't have to do anything, just being, drink and fuck everything around. And despite this opportunity, she's crying. What the hell. Like someone said here before, maybe it's better for her to go home.

Not saying (even because no one knows) could be that... But who knows if she really have "home" if this ends... Who knows about her family situation ??? Maybe she have to support them ... Who knows if she only are in this job because it's the only thing she can found ?? we don't know the situation of this guys and girls (in general) to say that the have easy life or to be easy money

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not saying (even because no one knows) could be that... But who knows if she really have "home" if this ends... Who knows about her family situation ??? Maybe she have to support them ... Who knows if she only are in this job because it's the only thing she can found ?? we don't know the situation of this guys and girls (in general) to say that the have easy life or to be easy money

you forgot to add, in which point of your post, I should start crying

• Upvote 1