Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The confusing part for me is that Alex did rented an apartment for Bree. I am confused since Lisa could easily go to the new appt and Bree wait until Feb 18. Wouldn't that be easier than relocation Lisa twice?

We don't know how long the plans were in motion for Drew and Bree to get their own place. This might have been something they have been planning for a while. It also might have been a place that Drew and Bree picked and agreed on themselves.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The difference is I don't cry about shit every damn week. Also when I'm upset about something I don't sit around needing people to feel sorry for me. I go out and figure out what needs to be done and then get it done.

Did you even pay attention to what I said? Did I say I didn't want someone to care for her? What I said was when it becomes a habit and a routine, THAT'S when I stop caring. If she has a support system then good for her. She should use it. I'm not her support system. I don't even know her.

miscvoyeur, I used to be like you. I like to think, not nearly as bad as you or to your
extremes, but still, a bit like you. Now, I rely on dozens, if not 100's, of other people 
to support me every hour of every day. Take it from me, mate, your way is not the
better way.

Sure, there's a certain sense of accomplishment to figure out things on your own,
to find your own answers. No doubt about it. But, take it from one who's lived on
both sides of this fence, sooner or later, you're going to need, even crave someone
else's support, understanding, compassion.

But, when I see someone like you, who claims his location as, " None of your fucking
business
," or with an avatar designed to keep others at bay, I see someone in a
downward tailspin, the force of which is going to push out of your life, everyone,
friend and stranger, alike, who might ever have been willing to help you when you
need it most. I promise you don't want to get to that point.

I know you don't want to listen to what I'm saying. I know you're not willing to see
through someone else's eyes. I know you've got it all worked out and everyone 
else is a fucking idiot. I don't know if you're scared or angry or both. I hope you
don't take too long or run up against something that forces you absolutely, to
abandon your current mode of operation. But, there is a better way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Now, I rely on dozens, if not 100's, of other people 
to support me every hour of every day. Take it from me, mate, your way is not the
better way.

You don't get to tell me what's best for me. And don't waste your time trying to instill your advice to me. Stick to watching the streams and making comments on the tenants.

48 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Then I hope things go well for Lisa.

The confusing part for me is that Alex did rented an apartment for Bree. I am confused since Lisa could easily go to the new appt and Bree wait until Feb 18. Wouldn't that be easier than relocation Lisa twice?

For me it's not confusing at all.. For what it seems for a while that Bree&Drew was preparing the things to move/leave (Anna&Alex will move also soon), so i guess the apartment was chosen by them (or with their agreement) and could also be for the future in case they leave VH 
Lisa also already knows Sid&Em... it's easier.. Bree&Drew there will be days "lost" on the project
And instead of having 6 persons living there again.. have 5 for 10 days

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You don't get to tell me what's best for me. And don't waste your time trying to instill your advice to me. Stick to watching the streams and making comments on the tenants.

Then he goes and tells you what's best for you. Classic! 

Nice post Lets! And you are 100% correct. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you read that something was best for you, you surely must have been reading someone
else's words. While I did offer an opposing possibility, I did not say it was your possibility.
And I certainly did not, would not have said that anything was best for you.

I am a firm believer in the art of non-interference. The best I can do is offer a thought, an
idea, a possibility. It's entirely up to you what you do with that information. But, I flatly
refuse to take responsibility for anyone's life, so I would never say anything is best for you.
It is definitely your life to either fuck up or not.

But, I told you all this already. I already said you wouldn't want to listen to what anyone
had to say. I already said you would think you had it all sorted and the rest of us were just
so much fodder. I did learn one bit more about you, though. It's both anger and fear.

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Birds-eye-view cams like this are strictly for surveillance purposes ONLY and should
NEVER be used in a voyeuristic setting, ever. Cams are positioned high, like this, so
that they might not be noticed and to keep them from being damaged so much, if
they are spotted.

For voyeuristic purposes, cams should be placed at people-level: Waist high to eye
level and possibly a bit higher. But, surveillance views should never be used. No one
wants to see the top of someone's head or their back or some guy's ass pumping
away in their face (sorry, broxman, no offense).

Of course, each apt may have its own special needs, but in general, people level is
as high as cams should be for voyeurs like the bunch of us and surveillance-style,
birds-eye-view shots should be left out of it, entirely.

Are you listening, @Voyeur House TV? You should stress to your managers that
sky-high views like the one above are to no one's advantage, especially for your
paying customers and not even for free cams.

Well lets, i wouldn't say "no one" wants to see some guys ass pumping away.I can think of a couple right off the top of my head!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Now that is just plain cold, even if it is true. If it were you, I'm sure you'd want someone
to support you and care about your feelings. Not many are so hard-hearted that they
wouldn't want someone to care for them. How about a little empathy and compassion 
for your fellow man?

Edit: @waldi. what you said is even colder than miscvoyeur. What happened to you
people that compassion is out of your scope of possibilities?

Yo lets, there no place on here for any empathy or compassion for some people, They're just some women crying over "silly shit" , or when someone beats them that's what they wanted, and when a guy 2o times stronger than a woman gets punched in the face, well you know, they pushed him first. Its the same people all the time with this sentiment, almost everyone on here are caring decent people, but some are just plain cold like you said.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Birds-eye-view cams like this are strictly for surveillance purposes ONLY and should
NEVER be used in a voyeuristic setting, ever. Cams are positioned high, like this, so
that they might not be noticed and to keep them from being damaged so much, if
they are spotted.

For voyeuristic purposes, cams should be placed at people-level: Waist high to eye
level and possibly a bit higher. But, surveillance views should never be used. No one
wants to see the top of someone's head or their back or some guy's ass pumping
away in their face (sorry, broxman, no offense).

Of course, each apt may have its own special needs, but in general, people level is
as high as cams should be for voyeurs like the bunch of us and surveillance-style,
birds-eye-view shots should be left out of it, entirely.

Are you listening, @Voyeur House TV? You should stress to your managers that
sky-high views like the one above are to no one's advantage, especially for your
paying customers and not even for free cams.

No offense taken :biggrin: and I agree with everything you say. Alex loves these high cams, although he's surpassed himself with this one.

• Like 2