Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

That is true, if you go back and read the comments you'll see that most of the guys around here when asked, will say that violence of any sort isn't to be tolerated. Perhaps, this feeling gets amped up even more when a man does it cause some guys around here would like to kick the guy's ass! But, by in large most everyone around here condemns all violence whether it's done by a man or a woman. Plus, besides me and maybe you Ash, most of the guys around here don't call for anyone to be banished for violence, man or woman. 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Me neither, if it breaks out great, but we end up finishing in bed or whatever. I like to be comfortable when I'm doing my man.

Me too! If may get started there, but that's never where it finishes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That is true, if you go back and read the comments you'll see that most of the guys around here when asked, will say that violence of any sort isn't to be tolerated. Perhaps, this feeling gets amped up even more when a man does it cause some guys around here would like to kick the guy's ass! But, by in large most everyone around here condemns all violence whether it's done by a man or a woman. Plus, besides me and maybe you Ash, most of the guys around here don't call for anyone to be banished for violence, man or woman. 

I agree with you, but many of the users here look at your navel, when it was alan and nina, they were pardoned,

all violence and condemnable, and personally that of men bothers me the most, because of the difference of strength between women and men

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I agree with you, but many of the users here look at your navel, when it was alan and nina, they were pardoned,

all violence and condemnable, and personally that of men bothers me the most, because of the difference of strength between women and men

Yes, that and the fact that men are more prone to violence then a woman by nature. Because of that men have a much high standard for a man to control his violent tendencies then that of a woman.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Unless you can show me where I said women like to be slapped and abused, fuck off because I don't even believe this.

I'm not going to get into the same old boring discussion again with you. You either intamated or flat out claimed that Dana must like rough sex with that fucking asshole bully vile pig Rex. And orher instances where you say nothing when a guy initiated violence, and cry like a bitch that no one complains when a woman starts it. When most everyone condemns violence of any sort on here. You're the double standard bearer on here. Now I'll fuck off and you can go fuck yourself since I' m pretty sure yourself is all that you get to fuck. Now of course you can get the last word like a little kid, and you should get in a good one, i won't be responding!  Maybe

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Haha, look at our navals, is that like looking the other way? I like that

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not going to get into the same old boring discussion again with you. You either intamated or flat out claimed that Dana must like rough sex with that fucking asshole bully vile pig Rex. And orher instances where you say nothing when a guy initiated violence, and cry like a bitch that no one complains when a woman starts it. When most everyone condemns violence of any sort on here. You're the double standard bearer on here. Now I'll fuck off and you can go fuck yourself since I' m pretty sure yourself is all that you get to fuck. Now of course you can get the last word like a little kid, and you should get in a good one, i won't be responding!  Maybe

Yet here you are bringing it up.

1. If you equate me saying Dana likes rough sex to me thinking women as a whole like to be abused as a whole, then you should go to school and learn the definition of words.

2. The fact that you can't have any sort of discussion without resorting to insults, name calling and/or laughable attempts at shaming language just proves your immaturity level and shows that you have no real merit behind your arguments/points of view. 

3. Seeing as how every time you quote me with more of your drivel, I've about had enough of it so I'm putting you on my ignore list. Take care and fuck off.

• Like 2

Oh no Ash! The dreaded ignore list from Misc, how will you ever go on? Seems the goal is to ignore everyone so he can enjoy talking to himself and be right all the time in the land of none of your fucking business, which I'm guessing is somewhere past his prostate.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, fasterboss said:

Not by me ... for me he had to be kicked out immediately... but the money speaks louder

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not by me ... for me he had to be kicked out immediately... but the money speaks louder

yes true you are querent in your opinion

Do you know as well as I that there are two weights and two measures, depending on the tenants in question