Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Ash.
if you have never watched a single episode of the saga is almost a rarity worldwide.

So my advice is to achieve a unique achievement.

Watch the episodes in their numerical sequence from 01 until the last 09 that will be in, 2019.

Only include Rogue One between episodes 03 and 04 to better follow the evolution and the meaning of the saga ... Believe, you will love.

Also include after that, as a complement if you want, the animated Clone Wars (already closed seasons) and Rebels (which is still in progress).
But as I said are drawings and would only be for complement.

Ok bear, I'm going to do it this year. I saw the first 3 when i was a teenager, i liked them ok, and i started the next 3 i guess i was around 20, the fourth one did nothing for me and that was it. I'll make that one of my new years resolutions to watch them all this year

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ok bear, I'm going to do it this year. I saw the first 3 when i was a teenager, i liked them ok, and i started the next 3 i guess i was around 20, the fourth one did nothing for me and that was it. I'll make that one of my new years resolutions to watch them all this year

I think I'm the only person on the planet not to have seen any of them. People look at me like I'm a freak when I tell them. :confused:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahahahaha glad to know that you are not a rarity worldwide.

I was already going to say to you "fascinating" and "long and prosperous life" .... since only this group would fit into this. (for those who understood: I'm not fanatic / radical, and I like the two series). Mainly the one we have current in theaters.

But do it the way I indicated, one a day so it does not get massive or weekly.

If you had not really attended one, the experience would be phenomenal. Especially with what's on display now.

No spoiler .... you will be amazed. Even though they only watched the first 3 (IV, V and VI).

14 minutes ago, broxman said:

I think I'm the only person on the planet not to have seen any of them. People look at me like I'm a freak when I tell them. :confused:

Haha broxman, that's funny, i get the same reaction every time one comes out and I'm not clamoring to get tix as soon as possible to go see it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha broxman, that's funny, i get the same reaction every time one comes out and I'm not clamoring to get tix as soon as possible to go see it.

imo the 4,5,6 episodes (the origionals) were gr8 especially 4 & 5. the #3 episode explained a lot so it was ok. the new ones so far seem to be pretty good but i haven't seen the newest or the rogue 1. the 1st 2 (prequels)might put you to sleep & cause you to lose interest entirely.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I never understand that rush to see a movie in the first day.. (the same thing like waiting for days for something new will come - ex. new iphone)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hahahahaha glad to know that you are not a rarity worldwide.

I was already going to say to you "fascinating" and "long and prosperous life" .... since only this group would fit into this. (for those who understood: I'm not fanatic / radical, and I like the two series). Mainly the one we have current in theaters.

But do it the way I indicated, one a day so it does not get massive or weekly.

If you had not really attended one, the experience would be phenomenal. Especially with what's on display now.

No spoiler .... you will be amazed. Even though they only watched the first 3 (IV, V and VI).

I actually saw the middle 3, which we're the first 3 released theatrically, 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

The question expectations. Photo - most likely was the answer to the questions that appeared - why the apartments are empty. It was a private birthday party for Alex. They had a great time (probably).

Anna-apt has no one to do the action. Only hard gay orgy - but they are not like that.:biggrin:

In second apartment - Anastasia&Rock and Nyusha&Dean - made a good action. Sid and Em - probably too, but again. Sid is dead. He quickly dies of alcohol. I noticed it with Lisa.

I agree in part with Golfer. If they had not linked the photos or if they had explained better how you did it now, the disappointing impact on the expectations would be greatly mitigated.

On the other hand I already had a doubt on my part because in commemoration of Alex's birthday, we did not have all there. Someone had already signaled that a marathon was planned until Christmas, which is today.

I loved seeing them all together and I already see ramifications between houses. Best? impossible

Even though they did not share some of this with us, as it was with Mira and Henry, they were really happy for them. And by the initiative of Anna and Alex in providing this. Every company that takes pride in it has its year-end fellowship with all of it. This is no different here. Even for Alex's birthday.

We, the Capricorns, we take this much in importance. Even if we do not show it openly.