Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

imo the 4,5,6 episodes (the origionals) were gr8 especially 4 & 5. the #3 episode explained a lot so it was ok. the new ones so far seem to be pretty good but i haven't seen the newest or the rogue 1. the 1st 2 (prequels)might put you to sleep & cause you to lose interest entirely.

I saw 4, 5, and 6, the first 3 released theatrically, i thought they we're great, number 1 of the second set released theatrically i thought was very boring, and thats where i stopped watching them.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

agreed. i'll wait for it to come to cable or whatever.

I love sci fi movies, and theyre the only ones we see at the theatre, they meant to be seen on the big screen, typical boring love stories or other types of junk we'll wait for it to come on cable

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Poor Bree.... 3 minutes!! 

That's a damn shame! He has his fun and that's it? There's something wrong with a relationship like that, the first thing I'm interested with my guy is giving him all the pleasure i can, i know I'm gonna get mine sooner or later, if he doesn't get a lot of satisfaction giving her some good loving she should let him know about it!

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

imo the 4,5,6 episodes (the origionals) were gr8 especially 4 & 5. the #3 episode explained a lot so it was ok. the new ones so far seem to be pretty good but i haven't seen the newest or the rogue 1. the 1st 2 (prequels)might put you to sleep & cause you to lose interest entirely.

Golfer, now you really let me down. And I think Jabbath too (see your nick) .LOL

Did not watch Rogue One? Oh really ?
Understand the reason for the elite fighter rebels to have Rogue One identication. Or Rogue squad?

Take a deep breath, when Luke hits his torpedoes on the Death Star and now know what was coming, loaded at that moment (lives).

Understand "A new hope"? Or that rebellion is made of hope .....

I hurt, hehehehehe

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Golfer, now you really let me down. And I think Jabbath too (see your nick) .LOL

Did not watch Rogue One? Oh really ?
Understand the reason for the elite fighter rebels to have Rogue One identication. Or Rogue squad?

Take a deep breath, when Luke hits his torpedoes on the Death Star and now know what was coming, loaded at that moment (lives).

Understand "A new hope"? Or that rebellion is made of hope .....

I hurt, hehehehehe

rogue 1 when it comes to cable i'll watch it.can't afford the theatre. as for the others i don't have trouble sleeping so i doubt if i can stay awake enough to watch them again.

55 minutes ago, broxman said:

I think I'm the only person on the planet not to have seen any of them. People look at me like I'm a freak when I tell them. :confused:

You are not alone. Haven't watched any of it not even a sec..:biggrin:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love sci fi movies, and theyre the only ones we see at the theatre, they meant to be seen on the big screen, typical boring love stories or other types of junk we'll wait for it to come on cable

That part i totally understand that is indeed a better experience to watch it in a big screen, what i was saying was about the need to see it on the first day like it was something that will be there only that day, and people waits for hours for that

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That part i totally understand that is indeed a better experience to watch it in a big screen, what i was saying was about the need to see it on the first day like it was something that will be there only that day, and people waits for hours for that

Like I said, I like it but I'm not a radical fanatic.

In all my life, the only movie that I watched in this condition. World premiere, first day (with people next to me characterized as such), can laugh ..... was Batman II (Catwoman and Penguin) ....
:cry: