Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

39 minutes ago, bakke123 said:

Shame about the bad cams in the living room. It would be nice Lexy and Pete have sex in one of the bedrooms. She have maybe the best tits ever seen on VH. 

Cams are good. Problem in lighting. Light is not enough for a good picture and too much for a night vision. They need turn on common light. Or turn off all lights in the room.

About them. They are not bad. But also not super. So far they not do anything unusual. About the best tits. Why? Lena and Misty - compete with Lexy easily. If you need the biggest - Layla. I would not have introduced them into the top-5 bodies/dicks/tits etc. They are not bad. But not super.

10023.jpg

90050.jpg

10503.jpg

90053.jpg

Capture_2017_08_28_07_44_26_771.png.5bd3

image777.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, groomy said:

Cams are good. Problem in lighting. Light is not enough for a good picture and too much for a night vision. They need turn on common light. Or turn off all lights in the room.

About them. They are not bad. But also not super. So far they not do anything unusual. About the best tits. Why? Lena and Misty - compete with Lexy easily. If you need the biggest - Layla. I would not have introduced them into the top-5 bodies/dicks/tits etc. They are not bad. But not super.

let's not forget serena. she is the equal to the others.

Capture_2017_12_26_09_08_01_318.png

• Like 1

The cam angles are bad and the lighting is bad. Anna recreated VV conditions in her apt. The cams around Drew and Bree's bed are horrible and the high point ceiling cams in the bathroom and kitchen equally awful. The hall cam is ok, but nothing happens here except gap filling events between the rooms. The cams in Anna's bedroom are too far away and it's way too easy for them to create shitty lighting conditions, thus bad quality cam display, I don't think Anna is comfortable under good quality conditions. Seriously! 

Cam guy with VH no doubt. They need to do a complete overhaul of this place. Personally I have never liked this apt. Their flagship apt must always have a big ass Jacuzzi tub. It's very important that have that. Second, there should be at least 2 cams in every room, except maybe the hall and the loggia. They need a new apt! This one is hopeless!

29 minutes ago, broxman said:

I have never quite understood the position of this cam, why only part of the sofa and part of the doorway. It should be covering the whole of the sofa.

-2017-dec-26-033.jpg

It was moved recently... it was getting the couch and the other area at right